Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Not playing games with these All Stars. I suggest those who want them don't either.

Last edited:
I’m asking in general, does anyone have the kyrie 2 battle grey in a size 10 or know where I can find a pair in my size.

I got the members vip acess through Nike I bought mine today. They’ll be here the 16th. I’m relieved
Same. I'm honestly surprised, first time I've got a reserved pair I actually wanted.

Screenshot_20180213-113236.jpg

With my luck, the fact that I got access makes me wonder if these will be easy to get, lol

Or maybe just a fake 'Sold Out' on SNKRS then magically restock immediately like the BHM's

i got access to the westbrooks " why not's" aka "what the f*ck" this morning, ehh them shoes are ugly as sin.

i was half a sleep, didn't get much res last t and had to attend to the electricians fixing the lights in the crib.

I'm sure i'll get these all-star kyries from another source other than nike.

I mean why not we don’t have any other color ways coming up that we know of as of now. Unless you relating to all the other stuff that’s gonna be super hard to get this weekend lol
Yeah bunch of stuff next few days. If I needed new shoes for ball then I’d be all in. They’re cheap enough tho. And Kyrie my dude being a big C’s fan

Back
Top Bottom