Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Do all the kyries have XDR rubber, or is just the all-star, cause that's the 1st time seeing the orange hang tag on the shoe.
I've wondered the same thing. I know the CNY's have XDR but I've seen pics of other cw's with the XDR tag like the BHM's but my pair from NDC didn't have it. Doesn't matter much to me, just curious.

I've wondered the same thing. I know the CNY's have XDR but I've seen pics of other cw's with the XDR tag like the BHM's but my pair from NDC didn't have it. Doesn't matter much to me, just curious.

Its matters to me cause i like to play outdoor basketball, and someone gave me info that XDR rubber on nike shoes are really good for outdoor balling. it wont wear and tear like non-xdr nike shoes.

the only thing you gotta be weary cause the fake market use those xdr tags, as well.

XDR is common in basketball models found in the Asia market which is due to the fact that basketball is almost exclusively an outdoor sport in places such as China. In fact this was a large part of how Hyperfuse came to be back in '08.

Its matters to me cause i like to play outdoor basketball, and someone gave me info that XDR rubber on nike shoes are really good for outdoor balling. it wont wear and tear like non-xdr nike shoes.

the only thing you gotta be weary cause the fake market use those xdr tags, as well.

read that the ones in EU/AU markets dont get xdr tags but they are the same compound... not sure about the US market - but it makes sense for nike not to have 2 seperate compounds for the same end product...
reason for the xdr tags in asian market is because other chinese brands market soles as durable etc so they follow suit/have another story to pitch.

Was over at HOH before my meeting they did not open until 10 so I got to go back on lunch and try and grab these. Should not be a problem but if they are gone I will go on to the next release lol. So much dropping this weekend.

I knew Nike was gonna pull something like this lol. Popped in to check and most sizes are gone. Hope everyone who wanted them copped

can't believe the all stars went that quickly on everthing.

I copped on SNKRS, I wasn't sure how fast they were going to go. I thought about going to FTL in person, but I didn't want to risk there being a line at opening and striking out. I have had that happen on the strangest releases.

7nZWJ7y1TD40hCSjOIQ9txcg6q-BbOtAEVgGiCJOONW_ljjFe0naT96nWd02v4IW_7rpEFalfOpQAHD5M24TdlXvoswzMq9mrIg3ouXtw-PijUW8yHhouJvLm6vAMYO0BzP4PloYhbCtzxDA7i5lqW0xCO-yMW4cJ5_qZGRKPBAeJRKcbmDafa8AJW_QLNgmXTPwkzSkd6Ssr7pjw_j9OMgIGjxUIB3wSgWE6ZGzFeRR-UYrRjl4gZdw8wX5D26zy9-H9vLrDMjRmO2uBMi9jz7xwAXeIHoP91Dm7NwOFYksLproqRAv7s804A-7D2LGK5DLYPwBelbOrBKWU9nTsIu1RGVxvc1kMNDX-0aXyVS7yKxDGy4yOnRbwT6mwicYvY18mjbnH8oFIgMV5kS0_cNsARfR51Il0aAz80yj5yonumSNVfqoa2_PyTXplcm4WycW5QmBj3_ErZFB7_mWh08ZY7zaIjjPQgKUH6aigQxLJ3kvHaxGQMoqglOlZG_9wWmMKZvV6sAa_kovVFxkETACPenZkMwOMnBBiQL9K-sLeYP7O-myKGNznRfFWW85ly2Yc-NX7tewszZilCFt_p49S2L6hDEeODCp6w5f=w737-h1307-no

Last edited:
I wasn't for sure either, i just set up a bot to check out. well my luck the bot had log in errors so my fault but i knew better. Should of just copped from footlocker or elsewhere. Snrks is tricky sometimes when it comes to not manually doing it. lol my fault.

Reserved pair shipped, be here after the weekend. More in hand shots the more I like

Has anyone got an email confirmation from Nike? I bought on SNKRS. Says I got them but no confirm number or email and it doesn’t show in my order history on the Nike app

Back
Top Bottom