Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Another black colorway?? Cmon man! I’ll have to see the low and uncle drew in person before passing. As far as but color for the 4s I would have to say NCAA or CNY. I loved the confetti at first but I just wasn’t a fan of the purple and blue shoe one.

Futurama-Fry.jpg

cant tell if your trolling or being serious....dont want to mess my shoes up lol

just playing, Thanks bro!

Nope I’ve done it to a few shoes, but I like the speckles on the UD’s

Y’all so I’m having a super rough day long story short my Babymama took the money I gave her for her car and didn’t pay the car so I just had to go make an emergency payment on her car or they’d take it ..anyway I gotta sell a few pairs anybody want some girls eybl kyrie 3 size 12.5 deadstock good price just offer

Anyone know any local places in orange county that got the kyrie female is power colorway? Everything I seen is only online

Ordered the 'Power Is Female' Kyrie 4s online from nike.com, but this morning also picked up the White/Deep Royal Blue/Green 'Seattle Seahwaks' colour way from my local Footlocker. Must say that they are fresh, in person. Dirt magnets, but fresh. I'm looking forward to the 'Uncle Drew' colour way too with the gum soles.

I've now got:
- Confettis
- BHM
- All Star Game
- City Guardians
- Mamba Mentality
- Chinese New Year
- Seattle Seahawks
- Power Is Female

My favourite is the 'City Guardians' followed by the 'Seattle Seahawks'. Maybe it's because I love the colour green. The 'London' colour way looks great but I can't justify getting it for the price its being resold on StockX. What's everyone else's favourite colour way?

Last edited:
Ordered the 'Power Is Female' Kyrie 4s online from nike.com, but this morning also picked up the White/Deep Royal Blue/Green 'Seattle Seahwaks' colour way from my local Footlocker. Must say that they are fresh, in person. Dirt magnets, but fresh. I'm looking forward to the 'Uncle Drew' colour way too with the gum soles.

I've now got:
- Confettis
- BHM
- All Star Game
- City Guardians
- Chinese New Year
- Seattle Seahawks
- Power Is Female

My favourite is the 'City Guardians' followed by the 'Seattle Seahawks'. Maybe it's because I love the colour green. The 'London' colour way looks great but I can't justify getting it for the price its being resold on StockX. What's everyone else's favourite colour way?

Where and how did you order them on Nike? I didn't nor do I not see them online right now....lol

Back
Top Bottom