Black/Black 
20180622152140.jpg

20180622152141.jpg

20180622152143.jpg

20180622152142.jpg

20180622152144.jpg

These are a good base for a custom.

Last edited:
I wanted to grab those uncle Drew’s for 110 on eBay but here’s the thing I wear 11.5-12. In the earlier kyrie models I went up to 13 on some pairs and they fit comfortable (not for ball) I do 11.5 in stuff like forces and air max 1s what do you guys think about these , is your tts a little tight all I have in the 4 are size 12s

I mean if you already have the 4s in a 12 you should know how they fit size wise.

Personally I went tts with the 4 and it's snug but good for ball.
I know what you mean that I should I mean the 12 fits fine I’m just nervous about how the 11.5 would go I guess do you find these to fit more normal than the previous models then

I know what you mean that I should I mean the 12 fits fine I’m just nervous about how the 11.5 would go I guess do you find these to fit more normal than the previous models then

The Kyrie 4s fit nominally wider than past models, but slightly shorter as well IMO.

I would not recommend an 11.5 at all...TTS is a snug fit as it is.

I reckon the ‘Triple Black’ colourway looks quite good, especially with the marbled soles. I wasn’t a fan of some of the earlier darker Kyrie 4 colourways, but I’ll be picking up the ‘Triple Black’ for sure.

I also received my ‘Power Is Female’ colourway- completely underwhelming. Looked great in the NBA finals on-court but terrible up close in hand.

The N7's look way too plain. If they put the sky graphic on the swoosh it would've made them pop and look that much better, but for some reason they keep making the swoosh and the quarter panel the same color. :smh:

I reckon the ‘Triple Black’ colourway looks quite good, especially with the marbled soles. I wasn’t a fan of some of the earlier darker Kyrie 4 colourways, but I’ll be picking up the ‘Triple Black’ for sure.

poor mans version of the black suede kyrie wore.

Capture.JPG

black + ice soles...
and would've been good match since the PG 2.5 is coming out in a black + clear soles cw.

pg2.JPG

poor mans version of the black suede kyrie wore.

Capture.JPG

black + ice soles...
and would've been good match since the PG 2.5 is coming out in a black + clear soles cw.

pg2.JPG

The ice soles do look good. I'm still a fan of the marbled soles. Both good options.

Tried these in store again.

Still felt they were a little higher off the ground compared to the 3's. The outsole has a bit of residue as well that needs to be worn off, despite feeling 'grippy' when you rub your hand across it.

Uncle Drew's from the ebay shop came in.

Kinda sad there's nothing crazy about these but nice clean summer CW. Happy I got them under retail.

Tried these in store again.

Still felt they were a little higher off the ground compared to the 3's. The outsole has a bit of residue as well that needs to be worn off, despite feeling 'grippy' when you rub your hand across it.

Traction is poor for a good few sessions even weeks of playing, but once you wear down (completely get rid) of the pimple dot pattern on the zig zag traction pattern, the grip/traction is immense.

Most grippy and best traction straight out of box is the Mamba Mentality pair, still needs them pimple spots wearing off but these are the best at first few times of wearing.
All Star broke in quickish too.

Just give them time & you won’t be disappointed.
Everything else straight out of box is great, comfort, support, lockdown.

I think I'm done with the 4.

It's funny because I loved the Uncle Drew 1s, and kept telling myself I'd make an ID pair...but the 1s came and went, and the 2s, 3s...now the actual thing is here and I'm underwhelmed. Happy with the white/blue/greens.

Back
Top Bottom