Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

These cws been very boring lately here’s a first look at my recent custom

Attachments

• 3407D0E3-7BCE-4E65-A04F-1305868CE391.jpeg
    3407D0E3-7BCE-4E65-A04F-1305868CE391.jpeg
    323.9 KB · Views: 46
The Uncle Drew gear drops on nike.com on Friday right?

Did anybody go to a local house of hoops and check the gear out already?

Thanks

The Uncle Drew gear drops on nike.com on Friday right?

Did anybody go to a local house of hoops and check the gear out already?

Thanks
I got the jersey and Uncle Drew script shirt in blue.

They had long sleeves shirts in black and white but none in my size.

FYI at least to me, the shirts and jerseys ran a size big.

Red Carpets are up at the top spots for best colourway.
Uncle Drew’s are nice but not in too 5 maybe even top 10 if colourways.
I think if they didn’t have the Uncle Drew name the interest wouldnt be as high and a pass for a lot of people.

Don’t get me wrong I like the Uncle Drew’s but Red Carpet are the choice between the 2.

Last edited:
anyone have any expiring or footlocker rewards coupons they don’t plan on using? headed to HOH to buy the shoes, hat, and shirts right now lol. thanks in advance !

Lows are kinda crazy. Went tts and its very snug. Traction is insanely good right out of the box. Stability and support seems questionable though.

But the weird thing is that the very front of the sneaker doesn't touch the floor when standing straight up. Its like an asics runner, giving you that propelling forward feeling when you start to run. Not sure if I like it or not yet.

Last edited:
QS label aside, these are way too plain for the debut of the lows. I could make these on ID for the 4's. They could've put uncle Drew quotes on the strap or put an uncle Drew logo on one of the tongues, just something to make them unique. It really shouldn't be that hard

Back
Top Bottom