*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Might stick with my TTS for future pairs so I can wear thick socks.
thank you! the answer ive been looking for!! i dont want to go .5 size down and wear a thick socks only ending up with a pair that i wont be able to ball in, i wear my brons for ball so "limited" or "exclusives" they're still getting hooped in!

So many different opinions on tts vs .5 down, I think this is def a shoe to try on at the mall. Obviously we all have different feet, but also different preferences on how snug we want em, if we’re hooping in em or if they’re more of a grocery store shoe

Ashes on the front page of the Money section of USA Today
IMG_5634.JPG

I stayed TTS, and they fit perfect. I could not go down any smaller, and I wear these casually only. I reccomend trying on in-store if possible. I did, and then ultimately bought with the 40% off at Dicks/Richards LOL

I’m going to have to double on the Ash. Discounted of course.

Before they dry up, I’ll be doing the same.

Did a quick shoot around today and my ashes broke in enough for me to wear elite socks comfortably without it being too tight. Might stick with my TTS for future pairs so I can wear thick socks.

Thicker socks wouldn’t be an option for me if I sized down.

everyone foot different, but i went to store to try them on. half size down. i couldnt get the shoe on lol. went TTS. they kinda narrow, but im sure they'll break in.

everyone foot different, but i went to store to try them on. half size down. i couldnt get the shoe on lol. went TTS. they kinda narrow, but im sure they'll break in.

thank you! the answer ive been looking for!! i dont want to go .5 size down and wear a thick socks only ending up with a pair that i wont be able to ball in, i wear my brons for ball so "limited" or "exclusives" they're still getting hooped in!

They will most definitely break in. I couldn't wear elite socks without my feet screaming in first wear. Even my right foot which is a little wider than my left had it feel kinda tight in thin socks. I played in thin socks for the first 3 hours of playing at the park and they loosened up. I can now wear elite socks comfortably in them.

They will most definitely break in. I couldn't wear elite socks without my feet screaming in first wear. Even my right foot which is a little wider than my left had it feel kinda tight in thin socks. I played in thin socks for the first 3 hours of playing at the park and they loosened up. I can now wear elite socks comfortably in them.
Same exact thing happened to me. I’ve played in them 4x now for about 1.5 hrs each time at the least and they definitely stretch out.

I want the pride of Ohio but the more pics I see of the ashes makes me want to cop on discount they look nice on foot.

Man, I’m loving the 15s so much! Ridiculously comfortable. Broke them out today with my Altuve jersey. Despite the lack of sleep, it was a good morning in Houston

8AEE53D5-AA9D-454C-AC9C-EC915320AE53.jpeg

can somebody photoshop a Dodger jersey on this guy? (sorry, still sour about the loss yesterday)

Back
Top Bottom