*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I hooped in mine this morning. I went .5 size down and they fit like a glove. Traction feels weird, but it’s decent. Cushion is good. I was worried about the height of the Zoom/Max bags... but the shoe feels pretty low to the ground. In the past 6 months I’ve hooped in the Hardens, Kyries and KDX’s... these and the Hardens are probably my favorite hooping shoes right now.

I'm old , so I'm sticking w/ Richard's. Habit.
At any rate, today's deal was a no-go, but it's only a matter of time before something else sticks. I'm also fairly sure that use of rewards cash is unrestricted. (I've used it on Nike Vapor Fly golf clubs in the past.)

Richards forever. I finally picked up the ashes today and my 3 year hiatus on Lebrons is official over. The love the fit an feel

Attachments

• IMG_0615.JPG
    IMG_0615.JPG
    306.2 KB · Views: 38
Took these with me to the gym today to shoot around, so didn't get a chance to put em to the rest with actual game play but a few thoughts after about 45 minutes of shooting and some drills:
  • First thing that stood out to me was the fit...went half size down and these were perfect. Didn't need to really choke the laces, except maybe the last loop.
  • Glad that the annoying heel slip from the 14's are gone.
  • Cushioning is awesome...not too bouncy, not too firm.
  • Traction seemed okay, nothing special. I'm not really a stop on a dime type player anymore so I'm cool with it.
  • Shoe looks higher than it feels on the court. Heard some complain about instability, but I didn't have any issues
  • Seems like a perfect for bigger (and explosive??) players like myself, not so sure smaller guys will like them.
Hope to get some full court runs in tomorrow or Friday...can't wait to wear these again. Not so sure I want to put anything else on my feet now.

Not sure where to post this so Ill do it here- do the icy soles on lebrons turn yellow when dirty? Probably gonna get the Soldier 11s tomorrow. Wont go for the icy soles if they turn brown after wearing.

HERE'S MY FIRST GAME PERFORMANCE REVIEW (Outdoor):

So I went to do a shoot around at the park today since I had no plans on Halloween, but I ended up playing a couple of games instead with people. Wasn't looking to really play hard but it happens. FELT SO GOOD IN THESE THAT I WAS PLAYING BULLY BALL.

- Definitely breaks in after a game. Looser than in store try on. Had to tighten a bit but it fits perfectly. Might try a 12.5 for my next pair if I order off NDC on discount. Food is wide for reference.
- Cushioning is awesome. Had no pain in my feet or body after playing for 3 hours. Impact protection is great. Felt like I had extra bounce. It's been a while since I've felt this good in a shoe.
- I had no issues with stability. I've twisted my right ankle more than a dozen times in my life, and a pretty bad sprain on my left food last month. Was a little cautious at first, but the more I played, the more I realized that the stability was pretty good! I pretty much forgot about it and started playing at a fast pace and was getting to the basket quick. I'm a stretch 4 so I play the wing and move to the post whenever I can. Got boards easy and didn't feel any imbalance. Of course if I stepped on someone's foot on the way down it could've been an issue, but I'll worry about the ankle brace later this week.
- Traction held up pretty well outdoors, but the outdoor courts I play on aren't really rugged. After 3 hours of play the traction didn't look like it was showing any bad wear. I think it will hold up well, especially indoors. I did notice that they don't squeak when you make a cutting move on my tiles in my home. It stuck to the ground well, but I was surprised it didn't make that squeak noise.
- I've been using the kobe 9 elites for a while for ball as my go to shoe which was my favorite shoe, but now the lebrons are my favorite. Sometimes I felt a little instability in the kobes because my foot was a little wide and felt like it was spilling over the sides a bit. After long games I would feel aches in the lateral side of my foot. This is not the case with the Lebrons. It's a pretty wide base so my foot fit perfectly. No aches, however I was wearing kinda thin socks so this stitching on the inner part of the shoe near my right pinky toe was rubbing pretty hard on my skin. Felt like it was burning and I thought I was going to get a blister. That was my fault tho because these were pretty bad socks to play in, but again I was just looking to shoot around, not fully play. I'm sure with better socks I wouldn't have that problem. It was fine on my left foot though.

Can't can't get over how much I love this shoe right now. When ashes go on discount, I'm most likely gonna double up. I hope we get amazing colorways and nothing too lazy!

Last edited:
HERE'S MY FIRST GAME PERFORMANCE REVIEW (Outdoor):

So I went to do a shoot around at the park today since I had no plans on Halloween, but I ended up playing a couple of games instead with people. Wasn't looking to really play hard but it happens. FELT SO GOOD IN THESE THAT I WAS PLAYING BULLY BALL.

- Definitely breaks in after a game. Looser than in store try on. Had to tighten a bit but it fits perfectly. Might try a 12.5 for my next pair if I order off NDC on discount. Food is wide for reference.
- Cushioning is awesome. Had no pain in my feet or body after playing for 3 hours. Impact protection is great. Felt like I had extra bounce. It's been a while since I've felt this good in a shoe.
- I had no issues with stability. I've twisted my right ankle more than a dozen times in my life, and a pretty bad sprain on my left food last month. Was a little cautious at first, but the more I played, the more I realized that the stability was pretty good! I pretty much forgot about it and started playing at a fast pace and was getting to the basket quick. I'm a stretch 4 so I play the wing and move to the post whenever I can. Got boards easy and didn't feel any imbalance. Of course if I stepped on someone's foot on the way down it could've been an issue, but I'll worry about the ankle brace later this week.
- Traction held up pretty well outdoors, but the outdoor courts I play on aren't really rugged. After 3 hours of play the traction didn't look like it was showing any bad wear. I think it will hold up well, especially indoors. I did notice that they don't squeak when you make a cutting move on my tiles in my home. It stuck to the ground well, but I was surprised it didn't make that squeak noise.
- I've been using the kobe 9 elites for a while for ball as my go to shoe which was my favorite shoe, but now the lebrons are my favorite. Sometimes I felt a little instability in the kobes because my foot was a little wide and felt like it was spilling over the sides a bit. After long games I would feel aches in the lateral side of my foot. This is not the case with the Lebrons. It's a pretty wide base so my foot fit perfectly. No aches, however I was wearing kinda thin socks so this stitching on the inner part of the shoe near my right pinky toe was rubbing pretty hard on my skin. Felt like it was burning and I thought I was going to get a blister. That was my fault tho because these were pretty bad socks to play in, but again I was just looking to shoot around, not fully play. I'm sure with better socks I wouldn't have that problem. It was fine on my left foot though.

Can't can't get over how much I love this shoe right now. When ashes go on discount, I'm most likely gonna double up. I hope we get amazing colorways and nothing too lazy!
I wore elite socks (the stiffer ones) and i got a blister on the top of my toe. I am a little hammer toed but i never had this issue before. Next time ima try wearing thicker socks.

I wore elite socks (the stiffer ones) and i got a blister on the top of my toe. I am a little hammer toed but i never had this issue before. Next time ima try wearing thicker socks.
It didn't turn into a blister, but playing another hour might've done it. It was really just my thin *** socks tho. I didn't want it to be too tight when I was shooting around because I wanted to break it in more first. Just so happened people wanted me to play so I was like fudge it. Felt it chaffing on my right pinky toe after the 2nd hour. There's like a stitching inside on the lateral end around where your pinky toe would be. That's what was doing damage to me.

I guess I have chode feet because I stayed TTS, but went down half on the AJ XXX2. I dunno how the consensus is sizing down because the shoe runs narrow-ish.

Anyone seen the site DHGATE.COM?? They sell fakes of the 15, but man they have some colorways I can only dream of Nike releasing. Almost worth buying just to wear around!!

Anyone seen the site DHGATE.COM?? They sell fakes of the 15, but man they have some colorways I can only dream of Nike releasing. Almost worth buying just to wear around!!
Not gonna lie some of those colorways looked dope

So the instability due to a lack (?) of an outrigger is overblown?
It feels like it has a wide base imo. DIdn't feel unstable going up for a layup in traffic. I didn't feel like I would randomly teak my ankle on my own like steph curry did in those freak accidents where he literally broke his own ankle just doing a crossover. You do have to worry about like stepping on someone's foot tho and the regular run of the mill ways of spraining ankles since it's practically a low top.

Back
Top Bottom