*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Kith collab...zoom in on da end of the strap by the ankle.

lebron-15-straps.jpg

They look like an uglier version of the Soldier X.

Regular 15s >>> these

im feeling like these shoes are gonna get more love off court then on...finally got a chance to run in mine and im thinking they're gonna need a lot of break-in time. the foam used is hard and doesnt give which is understandable when considering Brons stature. I also cracked my Melo's for the first time today 2 and im SUPER impressed by them. lockdown isnt anywhere near the 15's but grip and cushion is way better. slept on kick for sure.
20171103_210225.jpg
Melo's are such an underrated shoe...love everything about mine

im feeling like these shoes are gonna get more love off court then on...finally got a chance to run in mine and im thinking they're gonna need a lot of break-in time. the foam used is hard and doesnt give which is understandable when considering Brons stature. I also cracked my Melo's for the first time today 2 and im SUPER impressed by them. lockdown isnt anywhere near the 15's but grip and cushion is way better. slept on kick for sure.
20171103_210225.jpg

MELO (Jordan M Series) is purely under rated and they are decently priced in EBAy - love the shoes from M8 - M9 - M10 - M11

I tried the shoes today in store and i was surprise like they flex and for me, they are not cushy but they are not bad

I caved in and I'm waiting for my ashes delivery and I will be balling for sure indoor and outdoor

20171103_210225.jpg

I think I'll keep an eye out for some Melos on the low. Always heard good things but never liked the look. Those are clean tho

Just an update with how my ashes are holding up outdoors. After 5 days of outdoor ball, the traction still pretty solid. Better than what I expected it was gonna be. I had mad looks at the park today. Everyone was asking me "ARE THOSE THE 15S?!" Also it hasn't stretched any more than the first two days of playing in them so don't worry about the knit becoming too loose. Still can't get over how good these are for ball.

Would you say these are more catered to the 'bigger' player, rather than a Kyrie type of player?

They look and sound awesome, but also seem to be a bit on the heavier side for the quicker/explosive guard

So are the joints with the straps and the ones with zippers going to come out eventually? Fingers crossed.
Hopefully... Also if you zoom in on the ones with the straps you'll notice they also have zippers on them too just on the sides.

Wonder how it takes for footlocker to lift the exclusion on kicks trying to get discount on the 15s

Would you say these are more catered to the 'bigger' player, rather than a Kyrie type of player?

They look and sound awesome, but also seem to be a bit on the heavier side for the quicker/explosive guard

All Lebron's are pretty much that way.

Before I left nyc I played my last pick up game at wingate park in Brooklyn, I was cracking necks with my black/gold Soilder 11s I told homies I been had these for like 2 months already I’m surprised they caught notice because I wore them before at the same park.

Well it's one of the heaviest shoes of the year; a standard sz9 is a little over a pound. Definitely better suited for bigger dudes or casual.

Last edited:
Well it's one of the heaviest shoes of the year; a standard sz9 is a little over a pound. Definitely better suited for bigger dudes or casual.
They don't even feel heavy honestly. Even tho it's like .4oz heavier than most models out now, that's like nothing in terms of overall weight.

The shoes aren’t heavy at all compared to previous lebrons. OMG couldn’t phantom wearing a shoe that heavy. The battleknit/flyknit material keeps them light. Maybe they heavier comapred to KD’s, PG, or kyries but they defiantly drop some fat girl weight to older lebrons.

Back
Top Bottom