*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Yea, but I feel like they might wait a couple years. But 2-4 they should be retroing now
Speaking of the 2-4 models...all were dope but the 3s felt like Timberlands. Remember JJ Reddick wore the white/navy colorway faithfully at Duke. Don’t know how he did it lol

Love the IVs from a design perspective, but they were just way too heavy and bulky.

I remeber almost copping the IV at modells on the sale rack. Once I put them on I was like what the hell, these things feel bricks. I know they were based on the foamposite technology, but even the foams aren’t that heavy. Put them back on sales raxk and never bought a pair of lebrons since recently buying the soilder 11’s

Lebron signature shoes always tend to be heavy. I’m glad they drop the fat girl weight on the 15. With the flyknit / battleknit material.

I need blk/red 2s and White/gold 3s... and Wouldn’t mind picking up a pair of Navy 3s as well

Finally wore the Ghost love the shoe but a lil tight, I should of went up .5 size.

Attachments

• EDC96A97-196B-4F74-A2A0-3677D4EF5434.jpeg
    EDC96A97-196B-4F74-A2A0-3677D4EF5434.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 23
0251D0D8-78BD-423C-92C9-CE94F6473BAF.png

Interesting. Still gonna wait till they hit NFS.
The reviews are coming in and after that ankle roll the shoes are getting bad press. Even though the ankle roll wasn't the shoes fault but still he wore the shoes and everything he does in them have an cause and effect to sales.

Back
Top Bottom