*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Can anyone make out what Bron is wearing?Ive been on a aqua/teal hunt lately and don’t know what I want. Toss up between the kyries, Kobe Mids and Gatorades....but these have potential

Attachments

• AFFD844D-894A-4223-8A81-745A78D1BA74.jpeg
    AFFD844D-894A-4223-8A81-745A78D1BA74.jpeg
    302.9 KB · Views: 83
612F569D-F134-4A24-8FCB-474D2A37328D.png

I gotta see these in person if they are gonna go on my feet.

Play in my soilder sfg 11 today won all my games. #dontblametheahoes #blametheplayer #ifyoulose

Wore my ashes from DS to walking around NYC all weekend. We’re great on feet instantly. Feels like clouds now after the break in. These I can honestly say are the most comfortable Bron, yes even including the 10. Ankle roll or not, I love these. Want to double back and get ghost but think I’ll hold out for a black sole pair. That ice on ghost turns me off slightly.

Wore my ashes from DS to walking around NYC all weekend. We’re great on feet instantly. Feels like clouds now after the break in. These I can honestly say are the most comfortable Bron, yes even including the 10. Ankle roll or not, I love these. Want to double back and get ghost but think I’ll hold out for a black sole pair. That ice on ghost turns me off slightly.

That icy outsole looks even better with a little oxidation :evil:

Cave in and bought the A S H E S
-
Im wearing it in the office today and it's true cushion is alright not the super hype cushion I expected
I was about to return it back to Nike AE but i love the concept the story on the Ashes colorway
I still feel that the Bounce foam from the Lillard 2 is >>
and the Boost from the Crazy Explosive >>
-
But I will ball with this pair for a month and see where it will take me
-
the shoe feels almost the same like Jordan 32

Capture.PNG

Back
Top Bottom