*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

The first pic are real LeBron's , second pics are fake. The fakes have fake max air Chambers. The real LeBron incorporate both zoom air units and max air Chambers.

If know the difference between max and zoom air you'll know what exactly what I'm talking about.

oh ok, any idea when the first one is going to release?

E30447A8-01A9-4010-A816-D482F4FAF3AE.jpeg
Nike has updated the segregated outsole on the LeBron 15s....at least for him.

They added 3 outriggers for lateral stability as seen in this photo. He was having issues with the shoe tipping when planting his foot.

Interesting. That means the rapid prototyping Nike is implementing is in full swing. However will this reach out to consumers? Or will just be only a Nike and athlete thing.

It's like Nike all of a sudden forgot what an outrigger was for the Lebron line. Having one for a shoe this high should have been a no brainer.

Interesting. That means the rapid prototyping Nike is implementing is in full swing. However will this reach out to consumers? Or will just be only a Nike and athlete thing.

I hope Nike puts the outriggers on the upcoming GRs. I'm not buying a pair for playing ball without the outriggers...

I hope Nike puts the outriggers on the upcoming GRs. I'm not buying a pair for playing ball without the outriggers...
It’s really hard to play in these without it especially for a Guard. Lateral this shoe is amazing but outside of that honestly don’t feel safe with certain movements especially being so high off the ground. I hope they at least make some GRs with the outriggers

I'm sure Nike will make a elite version. Cause the main complaint is the instability issues / anxiety that high performance players have when wearing these shoes. But they will charge us consumers more $200 probably from the $185.

Let's not forget Nike trynna become a trillion dollars company. They have the army of people to do so.

I have an extremely fast crossover and I feel like added outriggers would add more stability to the sudden fluid motion of it.

It's kind of herky jerk with no outrigger but with outrigger its ballerina like.

I highly doubt they will add the outriggers for the general public. When was the last time we saw Nike change a sig mid cycle. I think it should’ve been a no brainer but I think they will only add it for Bron and won’t own up to it for the rest of us.

Outrigger would be nice. Traction improves a ton after balling once or twice so don’t give up right away. I’m happy with them so far but could see an outrigger being a win. Cushioning is insane. Knees and feet feel great. I’m a pretty big guy so I can’t speak to how this shoe would play for really quick guards.

Last edited:
I highly doubt they will add the outriggers for the general public. When was the last time we saw Nike change a sig mid cycle. I think it should’ve been a no brainer but I think they will only add it for Bron and won’t own up to it for the rest of us.

The shoe has a modular design. It looks like the updates were made to the outsole specifically. This is an update that could very easily propagate into upcoming GRs.

Basically all the XVs that drop from January could have this revised outsole.

I believe they said they "fixed" the kd9 zoom bag midway n I know they fixed the 31 traction midway as well.

Not cool with the extra eyelet lebron has in the 14 though that GR never got

Back
Top Bottom