*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

something about the lacing on the shoes throws it off for me. Should have been a little bit wider not kd x wide tho. The zippers are tacky reminds me when leather shirts and pants with 20 zippers were a trend.

They nice. No obnoxious Nike sign is always a win.
yup waited forever for the kobe line to drop the big side swoosh but nope

thought kobe 3 was the begining but nope

as for the lebron line better late than never :lol:

guess thats why the 2 without the strap and 3 are my fav lebrons

These would really be a W for Nike if they kept the $185 price point.

florals look like some gucci basketball sneakers.

they gotta drop the velour tech fleece now. red, tan, burgundy and green.

I feel like the 14 run was real short. Can even think of a colorway besides the first one.

I think Nike threw in the towel early :lol: If you ask me Lebron is feeling away. His signature has been lackluster for a few years. It's crazy that your take down model (Soldier 10) bodied your sig. Of course they'll sell and be rocked on court, but people haven't been rocking Lebrons in these streets casually for a lil minute. That's why they're taking such a fashion forward approach with these IMO.

Grabbed some pics from there :smokin
3.PNG

1.PNG

looking at these two pics, looks to be potentially very similar to possible bag popping issue ala the Jordan 28's and Durant 9's. Wonder if they ran into bag popping in the testing process?

I feel like the 14 run was real short. Can even think of a colorway besides the first one.

Eh, if these release in late October then it will have been 10 months since the 14's came out, and of course those were delayed by a couple months. Seems to me that Nike is just trying to get back to having these out right around the start of the season.

looking at these two pics, looks to be potentially very similar to possible bag popping issue ala the Jordan 28's and Durant 9's. Wonder if they ran into bag popping in the testing process?
I don't see a Lebron shoe air bag popping to be honest. And I think since this airbag half of the midsole it is less likely to pop

These have to have the zipper to work... the Ghost color w/o zipper is weak...

zipper versions look tacky as ****. whats the point of the zipper being under the laces? zippers only work with lace covers like the flightposite 1 and 2, vc1, the answer iv and zoom glove

midas whale hit ebay to find some eddie murphy leather jeans with the zippers everywhere to match

i can see it now lebron zipper pack

that atrocious zipper hat
fanny pack
eddie murphy leather jeans with zippers and charlie murphy head on it
lebron 15 with zipper

After better pics surfacing, so far looking like the "Ashes" AKA Targaryen pair will be purchased.

Need to see on feet pics w/ jeans on.

Also looking forward to othe CW's.

I have to ask, is there a reason to why there's one with a zipper and no zipper?

Back
Top Bottom