*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Would these lace up like traditional laces? Photoshoot has the laces tucked inside.
I feel these will be a similar setup to the KD9/10 maybe more engineered with learnings from the KD line.

Anyone else feel unstable on the full-length zoom? I've tried on the KD9's countless times, but just don't trust the shoe to hold up well laterally as it's really flat. The shoe also lacks any resemblance of an outrigger. The midsole is strait up and down.

Kyrie 3 on the other hand has far less impact protection (non-existent) but it's more stable laterally. In part I guess the shoe is designed for Kyrie's game as opposed to KD's game. Same can go with LeBron. I look at the hex sole and shudder.

zipper versions look tacky as ****. whats the point of the zipper being under the laces? zippers only work with lace covers like the flightposite 1 and 2, vc1, the answer iv and zoom glove

midas whale hit ebay to find some eddie murphy leather jeans with the zippers everywhere to match

i can see it now lebron zipper pack

that atrocious zipper hat
fanny pack
eddie murphy leather jeans with zippers and charlie murphy head on it
lebron 15 with zipper

zipper to put all your loose change in

What did zippers do to hurt you man?

Hope the price ain't too steep

Was that $185 for the normal model not confirmed?

IG : thebasketballshoes

Has a cool short video of the Ashes pair. I can't wait, if they feel as good as I'm hoping they do, I might buy every cw

All you have to do to embed an IG post is post the link into the text box:

I think Nike is smart as hell to work with Kith on these

they are learning just because you are the biggest doesn't mean you can't fall

The design makes up for it tho. That's what I was saying about the 7..the colors made that shoe special..the design of this shoe makes it work. Imo

Btw these make it seem like a monkey designed the 14

Floral pair WOW

:wow::nthat:

IMG_0246.JPG

Back
Top Bottom