*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

769E1E34-8A7A-4B79-B765-71C3531C35C7.jpeg

They’re honestly so atrocious that I’d prefer to not see another highlight unless it’s him holding the trophy. Smh anyways back to the shoes....agree that that swoosh should have been orange or even white, but I think I’ll grab em

I'll never understand what it is about these clear/translucent bottoms.

There's a definite cost saving from a manufacturing point of view as they put it on damn near everything these days.

I suppose it also shortens the aesthetic 'life span' of the sneaker due to unsightly yellowing.

I’m feeling the blue pair. Might not get a pair, but they’re fire to me. Clear soles work well on these IMO, I like the orange on the Zoom Max units.

Before they create colorways to be GR’ed, they should ask themselves “would this be a colorway that LeBron and his posse would wear?” Because it’s comedy out all of the dope colorways are PE.

I get it. Being a Professional Nike athlete with a lifetime deal in hand should most definitely come with perks and benefits etc. And if I were in Bron’s size 16’s I would keep some gems for myself and my friends/family.

However. If you create 10 PE’s can the public get at least 3-5 of them, and then feed the those borderline/fringe TB colorways? Sheesh.

I just meant that Lebron seems possessed with chasing anything/everything Jordan.

Today's generation of players is all intertwined with social media and "me, me, me look at what I've got"

Back
Top Bottom