*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Nike to Lebron's fans:
tenor.gif

I can't decide... black/gum or black/gold?
I like black/gum because of the black out zoom max air and gum sole for a low key pair but I also like black/gold which is like a finals MVP pair and love the gold hits...i cant get both and i can't decide :frown: which pair would you get?

I would go with the Black/gold because of the details. The black/gum is equally as nice IMO.

Might pick up the black and golds if I miss out on those jordan gold toe 1s. Maybe grab the All stars if we ever get any pics..

I can't decide... black/gum or black/gold?
I like black/gum because of the black out zoom max air and gum sole for a low key pair but I also like black/gold which is like a finals MVP pair and love the gold hits...i cant get both and i can't decide :frown: which pair would you get?

Get both. No sarcasm. They’ll both be marked down soon.

I might have to pick the grey up on discount. Loving the black golds, never wore the ghost.

Best fitting Lebron to me. I went half size down, they're a little tough getting on, but great after that.

Black golds finally on sale in uk! But im broke and not paying retail! Please kith do season2 asap

these are nice but GS only
Capture.JPG

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Capture4.JPG
    Capture4.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 13
This model is the one to bring me back to purchasing LeBrons since the 10. I have the ghost color way and I did also get the black and golds. However, the black/golds were missing one thing in my eyes, that is gold splatter throughout the bubble. Having someone working on that now and I can't wait to show y'all. I'll also be doing the same thing for the City Editions, take the grey silver color splatter off and throwing gold on the bubble as I think it works so much better. I can't wait to show y'all how they come out.

City addition doesn’t have any red on it. They have it out today at house of hoops and Richard’s. I saw “the land” shorts and they are awesome but they are $80.

Back
Top Bottom