*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

zipper versions look tacky as ****. whats the point of the zipper being under the laces? zippers only work with lace covers like the flightposite 1 and 2, vc1, the answer iv and zoom glove

midas whale hit ebay to find some eddie murphy leather jeans with the zippers everywhere to match

i can see it now lebron zipper pack

that atrocious zipper hat
fanny pack
eddie murphy leather jeans with zippers and charlie murphy head on it
lebron 15 with zipper

I'm in if it comes with a How could it be cd.

DJd_B1tUEAAx0S1.jpg

Yeah but LeBron's shoes are for the court.. They are performance shoes with 0 fashion appeal.

Nobody is looking for fits to go with their LeBron 15s.

For me personally im only checkin for Brons for hoopin purposes but with that said i think all 5 cats in that pic above would disagree, and prolly majority in this thread

Yeah but LeBron's shoes are for the court.. They are performance shoes with 0 fashion appeal.

Nobody is looking for fits to go with their LeBron 15s.

I know it's hard to believe in this golden age of non-individuality... But "fashion appeal" is still a subjective term.

Some of us don't wave-ride trends. Some of us just wear what we like.

I know it's hard to believe in this golden age of non-individuality... But "fashion appeal" is still a subjective term.

Some of us don't wave-ride trends. Some of us just wear what we like.

Cool, do you want a sticker?

For everyone else, the consensus on these is that there isn't much off court appeal.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I guess we'll see how they'll sell. It looks more like a Chukka than a traditional BBall shoe of old.

Back
Top Bottom