*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Ashes on sale @ Hibbett’s... sign up for their newsletter and get a 15% off code.

I ordered a pair, came out to around $130 shipped
Good looking out on this deal! I've wanted these for awhile.

Sizing question:
If I'm a size 12 for the 14s, am I good with a 12 for these also?

Yeah well...NT denim couldn't even save me. The last party I went to, the host's wife asked people to take off their shoes in the front hallway. The next 4-5 guests that showed up all made similar jokes about "who invited the clown to the party?"

:frown:

Me as a fellow big footer can empathize with you.....
tenor.gif

@barbarianbob it's cool though...all the ladies were giving their men that "look" because they had little feet.

tenor.gif

Best bet is to always try on and see for yourself, but I normally wear a 12 and went 1/2 size down for ball

Reactions: Ube
Good looking out on this deal! I've wanted these for awhile.

Sizing question:
If I'm a size 12 for the 14s, am I good with a 12 for these also?

I think the 15’s are a little wider than the 14’s but aside from that you should be good

Reactions: Ube
Best bet is to always try on and see for yourself, but I normally wear a 12 and went 1/2 size down for ball

did you half size down for better fit or you think they are gonna stretch out ? I am getting these for hooping I havent hooped in lebrons since the 10s but these looks like the successor to those

did you half size down for better fit or you think they are gonna stretch out ? I am getting these for hooping I havent hooped in lebrons since the 10s but these looks like the successor to those
Better fit. These run long

Now that I have to pay this much I'm second guessing whether I really want the White Florals or the Black Lifestyle Florals. I'm not dropping 800 on some damn XVs, lol.

Real talk I think I prefer the overall look of the Black Florals now but the print on the regular XV is better than the one on the lifestyles

Back
Top Bottom