*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

6FC23A00-66F8-4561-B897-F3C4688F9A73.jpeg

Double up

Hey NT fam, I'm thinking of getting two pairs of the kith's was going to go with
kings croak and suit of armor or
kings croak and city of angels
which two y'all think is better?

Now that I have to pay this much I'm second guessing whether I really want the White Florals or the Black Lifestyle Florals. I'm not dropping 800 on some damn XVs, lol.

Bruh. Those were the ones I had to talk myself out of. I wear a 10.5. I stared that that $500 on StockX so long until I was literally saying "they're just shoes man"...but those Black lifestyle florals are, to me, the best I've seen. And just the black lifestyle florals, not even the all star florals.

I like all four pairs, but resale is up there, I'm stuck now I was gonna go with both zipper pairs like grizzy said, but I'm considering going with all white and all black

Ashes on sale @ Hibbett’s... sign up for their newsletter and get a 15% off code.

I ordered a pair, came out to around $130 shipped

Good Look!!! Came out to $123 for me as well. Free shipping to the DMV. These have been on my wishlist for a while and glad I was able to grab them at a good price.

I have the black/gold's as well. They were coupon eligible at Champs/FTL (Believe the promo was SAVE40, not sure if it still works), brought it down to a reasonable price.

Love the cushioning and fit of this model, I might be in for one more pair (under retail lol) and I'm good.

Any word on if we're gonna get the Lows? Think that would be a dope shoe in different colorways.

Y'all really feeling them Graffiti joints like that? I wish I could see what the shoe would look like with graffiti on the actual knit. It would probably be too much but I'm curious.

Can't believe no one on StockX wants to take my 375 for these King Cloak joints, lol. How I'm trash at taking Ls? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom