*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I dig the lows. :nthat:

Not that colorway that was posted above, but I like the design. I don't like hooping in high tops - especially the Brons since almost all the Brons look like tanks.:lol: This low top version however..... :emoji_fire:

Tempted to go through stock x for suit of armour! £30 over retail might be worth the hit!

Plus shipping tho

My pair just arrived from stockx and there are no dirty marks, though having these in hand I can' help but feel like there were a few hits missed, midsole speckling and a red-gold gradient swoosh would've fully set them off

The cleanliness is what makes them

Lows are dope.

Hollywood’s too but now that they are QS that eliminates me using my discount on them so looks like a no go. I’ve been on this discount or no cop kick lately. Missing out on some nice releases but my pockets aren’t.
Wasn't the bhm a qs is used my discount on them

Wasn't the bhm a qs is used my discount on them

They still got sizes at the store I go too in the BHM on display. I ended up buying them on discount also but I think because i waited a week or so and they did not sell out so the Manager let my brother use his discount. It really depends on the store manager. But at my brothers store anything with a "QS" label no discount can be used. Unless it sits a while.

They still got sizes at the store I go too in the BHM on display. I ended up buying them on discount also but I think because i waited a week or so and they did not sell out so the Manager let my brother use his discount. It really depends on the store manager. But at my brothers store anything with a "QS" label no discount can be used. Unless it sits a while.
I feel u on that depends on the manager on duty I got the bhm on release day but I willing to pay full retail but I will try my hand

3/11 is official for foot locker the ASW release. Text from my guy at foot earlier “3/11 for the pink rust, by noon it could be 3/12 again, who knows GR so no need to rush.”

A lot more dope in person!
12E63701-5EA7-48AC-A6F3-3C227E6A0439.png

Lows will come down to comfort and colorways. I def like the look but idk how that setup will feel.

Back
Top Bottom