*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

2015685_a1_sc7.jpg
If anyone look

Interesting ploy by Nike with the “Un-All Stars,” make them a “limited quickstrike” otherwise they are just releasing a scrapped all star shoe a month after the game, that the signature player didn’t even wear. Would’ve been outlet bound as a general release, still could hit discount.

Is this the shirt for the Hollywoods? Nike rarely makes men's shirts for sig athletes anymore. If you look on Foot Locker, 90% of them are for kids. Glad I still have an OG Witness shirt

All of my OG Witness shirts are too big now |l but hey, they make great workout gear after cutting the sleeves off

Just got the FedEx shipping notification from Fed ex. No confirmation from Nike after the email :lol:

Went in to see my buddy at foot locker tonight, he let me see the ASW LeBrons up close, comes with pink laces in addition to the black. One shoe has a 330 and the other has a 323 (LA/Hollywood) area code on the front of the shoe. If you change out the laces to a pink and a black or pink & gold it would look sweet. Sunday is the release. Confirmed.

I can't pinpoint exactly what it is about the lows I dislike but I feel the same way about them as I do about the Jordan XI how's, something looks off with the proportions. It always seems to be the same for any high top that gets the low treatment after the fact rather than being designed as a low from the jump.

Dope colorway though. Guess I should be happy, more funds for something else, ha.

You guys think $120 is a good deal for a pair of Lebron 15s "ashes"? Been waiting to cop a pair for the low this seems like the lowest I've found it. Was debating on the new heights or ashes color, but leaning towards the ashes for more of a everyday color way wear. Anyone where else selling these lower than 120?

Back
Top Bottom