*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Gotta be bricks if I'm getting a reserve
Image-1 (8).jpg

Oh they're handing out early reserves on the Nike app. I dont know why I thought it was a footlocker only release lol.

Already have the Ohio’s and love them for ball. Just copped the hardwood classic for $116 on eBay with PSPRING20. Can’t beat that IMO. There are some more styles on there that can be had for similar prices too with the coupon. Ebates has 8% cashback on eBay clothing too...

Thats a steal great find!

I am on the hunt for greys. With the EA coming up next week I will grab a pair from my homie store. But seems like my size is hard to come by right now for the nice ones.

I really want the multicolor and black if they release but torn on Hollywood. Definitely like them but don’t know if I need a pink pair and a multi pair.

Nike's description:

"This Hollywood edition is inspired by his ambition and success in entertaining people on and off the court."

Sure, Nike, sure. We all know it was for the all-star game. :lol:

Exactly, and then why did Nike put the same number of stars on it as Bron’s all star game appearances...clowns.

When Nike’s marketing guy was trying to play me on twitter saying this shoe had no relation to the the all star game...:rolleyes

I stopped reading into Nike's storyline since...ever. If the shoe looks cool, I cop. Simple as that.

Same bro. Storylines are for suckers.
I don’t even care if a player hits a game winner, drops 55, or puts up a quadruple double with a pick returned for a td. They’re not gonna make me jump higher or shoot better lol. So as long as the shoe is fire that’s all I care about

I stopped reading into Nike's storyline since...ever. If the shoe looks cool, I cop. Simple as that.

Same bro. Storylines are for suckers.
I don’t even care if a player hits a game winner, drops 55, or puts up a quadruple double with a pick returned for a td. They’re not gonna make me jump higher or shoot better lol. So as long as the shoe is fire that’s all I care about

It has nothing to do with that. It's more about them denying it was supposed to be all-star shoe. We aren't dumb.

For you guys who have extensive experience with Nike reserves, I have a question...I purchased the Hollywoods already through the reservation but I'm still able to access it through the app. Will it allow me to put in another order or will my checkout be negated? I obviously am just curious and don't want to order another pair.

Back
Top Bottom