*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I'm good. I like the color pink they used but at this point I'm looking for colorways that really utilize that battleknit upper.

I have the ghosts, ashes, and drogons (new heights?). I might cop a multicolor, but at this point I have SO many MC nikes that I might be good on those too.

I'm good. I like the color pink they used but at this point I'm looking for colorways that really utilize that battleknit upper.

I have the ghosts, ashes, and drogons (new heights?). I might cop a multicolor, but at this point I have SO many MC nikes that I might be good on those too.

You pretty much have all the good colors. I’m personally settling for 2. new heights and ghost which I just bout a few days ago from stock x. I like ashes, but I can do without it in my rotation too as it’s too basic IMO.

I need Nike to stop playing so I can get a 12.5, or might just bite the bullet and order a 13 from Footlocker smh

NIKE rep says Hollywoods will be released online, but they don’t know the date.

Attachments

• BE33EA49-2B21-46A2-8E55-7F2DCDA72268.png
    BE33EA49-2B21-46A2-8E55-7F2DCDA72268.png
    549.4 KB · Views: 14
Just tried to order my size (11.5) on FTL.com, but they were sold out...oh well.

I have 3 pairs of 15's (Ashes, Blk/Gold, and BHM) so at this point I don't really need another pair lol

Got em, they’re fire. Waterproofing now. Colorway up close is a lot nicer than I expected. Even when I saw them in box last week I wasn’t this blown away.

0FB6A479-1CF5-48AD-AF14-E0FF9A0679C4.png
Just got off the phone with Nike customer service and the rep l talked to said it’s no shoe scheduled to be released today. I told him foot locker released the shoe and it’s sold out. But as for Nike he said it’s not even on their calendar for upcoming releases.

Back
Top Bottom