*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

This is the first XV I’ve been instantly wowed by since we first saw the white florals(couldn’t get retail) & new heights on media day(didn’t feel as nice in person, think the tan threw them off like people mentioned initially).

I put in the draw for these knowing I’ve never hit on a draw in my life for any pairs...hardly ever get lucky with limited releases period.

I was talking to my girl, kinda got into a deep convo & left my phone up in SNKRS after doing the draw. Just came back to look at my phone now & actually got a pair :nthat: this was a nice pick me up surprise to see! Hope these convos aren’t what I need to get lucky in the draw these days but I guess I’ll take what I can get lol

Can’t wait to see these come in, especially since the Neon AM95 rumored release came & went without a peep, these will do just fine

Screenshot_20180325-135916_Gmail.jpg
This the 2nd draw I won still can't believe it

Glad to see some fellow NT fam win. Just curious how rare/limited these Lebron Watch pairs actually are. Does anyone know any numbers. #NoHypebeast

Don't know the numbers but I would say they are exclusive, I mean no where else releases them besides the SNKRS app, but at the same time I don't think the hype/demand is there cause so far all the Lebron Watch Shoes can be had 30-60 bucks over box price. Its not a "valued priced" shoe in terms of the market, but in terms of limited/exclusivity I guess so when you consider how and where it gets released.

Congrats to all who won!

I recall seeing twice as many size 12’s available compared to 11.5 (which I always enter in these drawings, because this shoe runs long IMO) of the Equality pairs. Maybe next time I’ll go TTS and hopefully that’ll improves my odds of winning

Don't know the numbers but I would say they are exclusive, I mean no where else releases them besides the SNKRS app, but at the same time I don't think the hype/demand is there cause so far all the Lebron Watch Shoes can be had 30-60 bucks over box price. Its not a "valued priced" shoe in terms of the market, but in terms of limited/exclusivity I guess so when you consider how and where it gets released.

Thanks for that breakdown. Good to know that these aren’t killing people’s wallets in resell. Was just curious since these are my first ever PEs and I might treat them a little differently than say a GR in terms of how often I might wear them.

Anyone else’s SNKR app whack on saving things you want to be notified on? I’ll close the app out and when I get back on it, all my “Notify Me” tabs are unclicked.

Anyway, I completely missed on these, didn’t even know they were up for draw.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom