*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

That's like comparing apples to oranges. :lol:

Both are nice in their own way. Completely different.

Definitely not a apples and oranges comparison lol. Its the same model shoe, I'm just basically asking which Lebron Watch shoe you guys like better, thats all. Its not like Im saying you guys like " Lebron 15s or Jordan 1s more?"......in that case thats completely different. Asking which color way yall like more on the same shoe isn't out the scope of the subject. You made it sound like im asking something totally left field lol.

Resell lit?
Screenshot_20180325-130324.jpg
SPORTS-BKN-CAVS-JAMES-1-AK.jpg

LoL...so far the only pair that I actually wanted. Congrats to whoever won!

Definitely not a apples and oranges comparison lol. Its the same model shoe, I'm just basically asking which Lebron Watch shoe you guys like better, thats all. Its not like Im saying you guys like " Lebron 15s or Jordan 1s more?"......in that case thats completely different. Asking which color way yall like more on the same shoe isn't out the scope of the subject. You made it sound like im asking something totally left field lol.

Apples to oranges as far as colorways, not design. Some guys like bright kicks, some not so much. I'd choose the Air Max because I don't want walking orange cones and warning signs on my feet. That's just me, though.

Apples to oranges as far as colorways, not design. Some guys like bright kicks, some not so much. I'd choose the Air Max because I don't want walking orange cones and warning signs on my feet. That's just me, though.

I feel the same way. A lot of people think the confetti kyries are the best CW. I’m too grown for that ****. But, that’s just, like, my opinion, man.

i think i'm have mine done with the four colors of the cereal box, pink, blue, green orange, so who dying soles out here? :nerd:

gotta love youtube, seems easy enough :rofl:

Nah. That's not the right term of use for apples to oranges. I'm asking about two different colors of Lebron 15s, no different than asking about a Red Apple or Green Apple. Both apples. I'm not comparing Lebron 15s to Jordan 1s like Apples to Grapes or Oranges. But whatever lol I get your point......some people like bright kicks some like them more plain...true. I like both of them.

The best Lebron watch for me would be the acg mowabb. But no, I’m not getting it as I already got new heights and just bought ghost.

Also, in terms of comfort ability I’d pick the Lebron 15 over the jordan 1 no doubt. But in terms of iconic shoes, then jordan 1 win hands down. I’m not sure if Lebron would ever have a shoe that would be equivalent to Jordan’s 1-6 and 11s.

Back
Top Bottom