*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

IMG_8879.JPG
IMG_8880.JPG
IMG_8881.JPG
IMG_8882.JPG

So axel was telling the truth about these being the 14 that was scraped. I remember his description of a hightop knit with a zipper

I think I'm the only one here who's not as crazy about these. But then again I'm comparing these to the 7,8,9s era and not the 12,13 era lol. Idk maybe it will take some time or different colorway to wow me as it has already wow'd you guys

Would be interesting to see if they can have the top and bottom halves of the upper in different colourways.

I think I'm the only one here who's not as crazy about these. But then again I'm comparing these to the 7,8,9s era and not the 12,13 era lol. Idk maybe it will take some time or different colorway to wow me as it has already wow'd you guys

I think a lot the materials they are using now kinda takes away from the creativity nowadays. Seems like it was easier for designers to create when they were using leather, suede, etc... They're dang near using cloth now lol

I hope I'm wrong but I'm not seeing how there's gonna be good lateral stability/lockdown :nerd:

As someone who only really wears denim, I'm curious as to how these look with jeans.

Back
Top Bottom