*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I did a ps of what these would look like with nt denim

20170916_143650.jpg
:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

As someone who only really wears denim, I'm curious as to how these look with jeans.

These aren't the kind of shoes that one wears with pants, as pants take the eye away from the shoe which is the highlight of the outfit.

Your best bet is to only wear a pair of these,
db7515cb-8b7f-48a1-81ef-af3a104f38f0_1.b6d35584ffd46360fb097df06100bce3.jpeg

color coordinated of course so that they eye doesn't veer away from the shoe.

These aren't the kind of shoes that one wears with pants, as pants take the eye away from the shoe which is the highlight of the outfit.

Your best bet is to only wear a pair of these,
db7515cb-8b7f-48a1-81ef-af3a104f38f0_1.b6d35584ffd46360fb097df06100bce3.jpeg

color coordinated of course so that they eye doesn't veer away from the shoe.

But pipe print

From the reviewers that got to test them on Saturday, sounds like they were impressed by the "bounce" the shoe had, hopefully that means the new combo cushioning setup is a winner. The LeBron model has been missing "bounce" for quite a few years now.

From the reviewers that got to test them on Saturday, sounds like they were impressed by the "bounce" the shoe had, hopefully that means the new combo cushioning setup is a winner. The LeBron model has been missing "bounce" for quite a few years now.
I will absolutely choose these over the primeknit crazy explosive '17s if the cushion set up is as good as it's said to be. Adidas is being dumb AF not releasing more colorways. The knit upper on the 15s look really comfy tho which is really what's pulling me in.

Dope

3 take aways for me

1. He addresses flyknits weakness of poor/no lateral stability. That was my concern, and him saying they fixed it is cool but I'll believe it when I feel it
2. Cushioning is back :pimp: So awesome to hear him say the 10 set up was LBJs favorite, as it was for so many hoopers. I remember an interview after like the 12 or 13 where Nike said that cushioning would not return on a LBJ. I loved the articulated zoom on the kd9 (too bad that shoe had so many other flaws), but combining LBJ 10like cushioning and articulating it is gonna be GOAT status

3. Nikes VP of basketball looks like he's not old enough to order a beer, that's so crazy. Good for him though, I'd rather see a young dude like him than some washed old guy

3. Nikes VP of basketball looks like he's not old enough to order a beer, that's so crazy. Good for him though, I'd rather see a young dude like him than some washed old guy

My dude, washed up old guys like Phil Knight and Bill Bowerman were responsible for creating Nike. Damn near all of Nike's most iconic products dropped when Phil Knight was running things and their regression and lack of innovation can be tied to when he stepped down. You simply can't put a price on experience.

That said, playboy in the video is in his mid to late 30s based on his LinkedIn profile and has moved quite rapidly through Nike despite starting his career at Fila.

My dude, washed up old guys like Phil Knight and Bill Bowerman were responsible for creating Nike. Damn near all of Nike's most iconic products dropped when Phil Knight was running things and their regression and lack of innovation can be tied to when he stepped down. You simply can't put a price on experience.

That said, playboy in the video is in his mid to late 30s based on his LinkedIn profile and has moved quite rapidly through Nike despite starting his career at Fila.

Sounds good and all. There was a time when Nike was in a league of its own in terms of innovation, marketing, and quality of product. It's been nothing short of disappointment and stupidness for a several years now. Phil knight stepped down in 16, no?

Phil stepped down as Chairman about 2-3 years ago but he resigned as CEO circa '04.

Taken from nightwing's video. This colorway looks terrible if you have cankles or wearing black socks. NT denim might be a go lol
IMG_2193.jpg

Back
Top Bottom