*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

7C97628C-A1B5-47D9-BF71-C50560EB1D3F.png

Just because you said its not true doesnt make it false

And I heard you the first time lol

Is there a better c/w in your opinion?

sorry i took a nap at lunch didn't know about the double post, it has been fixed and i mean IMHO mos def, all 3 performance kith, bhm, deion's, griffey's, new heights, both MCs

the problem with the AM95s is they should've had the diff color levels like the actual 95 and with the way the battleknit is there was no reason no to since it's knitted at an angle that accents that design, this is how they should've looked
nike-lebron-12-low-air-max-95-official-1.jpg

or basically like mache's custom
lebron-15-air-max-95.png

so yeah they came out better than them ugly mowabs and orange boxes but still Nike missed the mark when they could've and have done better

sorry i took a nap at lunch didn't know about the double post, it has been fixed and i mean IMHO mos def, all 3 performance kith, bhm, deion's, griffey's, new heights, both MCs

the problem with the AM95s is they should've had the diff color levels like the actual 95 and with the way the battleknit is there was no reason no to since it's knitted at an angle that accents that design, this is how they should've looked
nike-lebron-12-low-air-max-95-official-1.jpg

or basically like mache's custom
lebron-15-air-max-95.png

so yeah they came out better than them ugly mowabs and orange boxes but still Nike missed the mark when they could've and have done better
They’re only meant to be inspired by it, not a total ripoff. I don’t actually think I would have liked the gradient greys like the air max 95s......they’re perfect the way they are.

^ Kiths is too flowery for me, and Griffs are not out yet

Bhm's are cool but I think Graff's are better

Neon on these makes it, im a sucker for neon too

They’re only meant to be inspired by it, not a total ripoff. I don’t actually think I would have liked the gradient greys like the air max 95s......they’re perfect the way they are.

looks at SBs and Deion's, yup your right inspired not total rip off, but wait looks at orange box.....yeah only the mowabs which would've been impossible to 100% emulate and the am95s were not almost 1-1 copies, i mean even the orange box gets everything right down to the tape on the shipping box as a sole, i got it you like neon and that pushed you over the edge but for me these are more "dunkman" than "AM95" same colors just labeled wrong :lol:, the design labeling reminds me of the lebron am95
lebron-james-exclusive-air-max-95-02.jpg

that were all 95 with small hits of lebron labeling but not a lebron shoe emulate. i say this though, the XV AM95 makes me want to go back and grab the XI low AM95s for their phenomenal execution

dwoodactennis dwoodactennis are you coppin any of the MC pairs?
Nah, I’m gonna leave them for all you guys, unless someone gives me the white pair :lol: I think they will look really good on foot but clear soles hurts my feelings on them, should’ve been colored like the 4’s.

Not feeling the black ones at all, even with the four horsemen nod.

I’m gonna try for the Griffs, take my L, possibly swing back and grab HWC’s for my summer league (when I can use hella coupons on them), and then head off to the 16 thread. :nthat:

Fruity Pebbles aren't hitting my local area :sick: so looks like no 20% off so i'll have to settle for 10% and UPS :smh: 1WP :rofl:

looks at SBs and Deion's, yup your right inspired not total rip off, but wait looks at orange box.....yeah only the mowabs which would've been impossible to 100% emulate and the am95s were not almost 1-1 copies, i mean even the orange box gets everything right down to the tape on the shipping box as a sole, i got it you like neon and that pushed you over the edge but for me these are more "dunkman" than "AM95" same colors just labeled wrong :lol:, the design labeling reminds me of the lebron am95
lebron-james-exclusive-air-max-95-02.jpg

that were all 95 with small hits of lebron labeling but not a lebron shoe emulate. i say this though, the XV AM95 makes me want to go back and grab the XI low AM95s for their phenomenal execution
But they didn’t use the same style used on the diamond turfs....like how the leather is layered on the shoe. Same thing with the mowabb......they just used color blocking, they didn’t use a design that pointed to how the shoe was actually put together. The gradient colors of the air max 95 didn’t just change color......it was different piece of material that was different colors on top of each other to give it that effect.

Maybe you don’t understand what I mean

If I can grab them later down the line, I'll cop the white MC. If they sell out, I'm good without them.

Definite pass on the black MC.

Like for these.

They didn’t put a whole piece of plastic around the Lebron shoe and make it black. They didn’t put like a designed stitch on the Lebron to mock the way the shoe is stitched.

CCE8B27A-486D-4DA5-B35D-0D11869C6B30.jpeg
3959F228-18F1-4378-81EC-E125FDFB4545.jpeg

I understand what you mean and they did the best they could with the shoes being completely diff, but just like in the mowab right there how they used the 3 sections of different knit to give it the mowab feel, they should've at least done that much on the 95s and I'd have given them even more praise if they'd done the toe wrap thingy up to the front pull tab which when you really look at the XV is a no brainer to truly emulate the am95 the most bcuz of the similar lacing design in the front, I mean when you look at the XV there are 3 distinct different knits on the shoe in sections, but then again like I said I'm upset with the griff for not having the ankle strap when they gave the deion's the mid foot strap

Back
Top Bottom