*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Pretty sure Hibbits sports are getting them also

Depends on location I guess. Our Hibbits are super weird on releases. Some stores don't even stock LeBron's and we're 20 min from Akron. Two stores equal distance for me. One stocks LeBron's, the other doesn't.

The heat are loved down here, and to an extent Lebron is still loved down here. Those 4 years were critical to Lebrons development.

If they're so loved why is their attendance so bad? Was down visiting my folks this year in January saw a game, maybe half full building on a weekend. Weird, went to the mall in Boca to get those Kyrie Equality's and the guy said "you like everyone else down here not on Team LeBron?" Looked at the dude and said "Prefer Kyrie the player to LeBron the person, but both guys got me a title, and I'm forever grateful." He didn't know how to react. Maybe a small sample but a lot of my clients in Miami don't like pro hoops or LeBron either. South Florida is weird.

If they're so loved why is their attendance so bad? Was down visiting my folks this year in January saw a game, maybe half full building on a weekend. Weird, went to the mall in Boca to get those Kyrie Equality's and the guy said "you like everyone else down here not on Team LeBron?" Looked at the dude and said "Prefer Kyrie the player to LeBron the person, but both guys got me a title, and I'm forever grateful." He didn't know how to react. Maybe a small sample but a lot of my clients in Miami don't like pro hoops or LeBron either. South Florida is weird.
Where are you from?

Maybe if you just said "I prefer Kyrie to Lebron" he would've reacted. If he doesn't know you're from Cleveland, saying both guys got you a title is kinda confusing lol.

I’m pretty sure Bron has a South Beach colorway for all 15 silhouettes. He just hasn’t brought them to the light yet :nerd:

Yep. This cw will likely be his unofficial signature cw, much like many people consider MJ’s as Bred. Although Bron was only in Miami for 4 years, the SB cw seems to have resonated with fans of his shoes for a reason.

Yep. This cw will likely be his unofficial signature cw, much like many people consider MJ’s as Bred. Although Bron was only in Miami for 4 years, the SB cw seems to have resonated with fans of his shoes for a reason.

The 8 is the only one they got right, other than this 15 which didn't release. >D

Let’s eat fellas

AA1FFE91-F2A3-42D2-8CF8-DAC87D4962D6.jpeg

Where are you from?

Maybe if you just said "I prefer Kyrie to Lebron" he would've reacted. If he doesn't know you're from Cleveland, saying both guys got you a title is kinda confusing lol.

He knew I was from Cleveland adjacent, had a Cavs hat on and asked why I was buying Kyries if I was a Cavs fan.

Back
Top Bottom