*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Dude at House of Hoops in Vegas said people were lining up for the fruity pebbles on Friday morning. I was surprised to hear that lol.

Those Griffey's are...
tumblr_nkyxw6B32Q1qiohboo2_400.gif

Damn those are fire
i saw these About 2 days ago and i was wondering "wow it took the lebron 15 to look like another shoe and bed of flowers to get me interested in this model"
nike better step it up for the 16's.
I was more hype for a pair of the red 11's popping up on stockx this morning tbh.

They are a lil bland. They definitely could have put more detail into them but that just how good the cw is. You can put minimal work into and people are going to go crazy for them.

i saw these About 2 days ago and i was wondering "wow it took the lebron 15 to look like another shoe and bed of flowers to get me interested in this model"
nike better step it up for the 16's.
I was more hype for a pair of the red 11's popping up on stockx this morning tbh.
Youre definitely not the majority on this viewpoint. These are looked at visually as one of the better ones from a lot of people on and offline. We all have our views though.

Ok so I got them and have to say I like them much more than I had thought I would. Silly question, what kind of sock you guys wearing with Fruitty Pebbles? Not sure what color besides white? Thanks

Next TNT game is April 5th.

Hopefully that's the day. This pump fake they pulled...
They said that the lebron watch releases are suppose to be during national televised games.
Also does anybody know when the next national televised game is?

Ok so I got them and have to say I like them much more than I had thought I would. Silly question, what kind of sock you guys wearing with Fruitty Pebbles? Not sure what color besides white? Thanks
Low cut socks that don’t show. I tried them on with crew and ankle socks and the less sock you see, the better it looks. Maybe if you had some socks designed to go with them. Otherwise, nah.

Back
Top Bottom