*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

So... given the overall dopeness of the 15, combined with the GR colorways, Special colorways (BHM, ASG), Collabs with KITH, and the LeBron Watch drops...

Is this the best overall offering we've seen thus far of Nike giving us a Signature LeBron shoe?
If you're asking if this is the best Lebron sig of all time, hell to the no

So... given the overall dopeness of the 15, combined with the GR colorways, Special colorways (BHM, ASG), Collabs with KITH, and the LeBron Watch drops...

Is this the best overall offering we've seen thus far of Nike giving us a Signature LeBron shoe?

i'd say the 7-11 still had over all better CWs and colabs/themes, they were prob the height of the lebron series and the XV is a good showing of potential to get the series back to that hype, though trying to get that back with basketball shoes not being the go to casual shoe will be difficult

The LeBron 6 had the best colorways and themes. Hands down. No question. The king of kings with colors and themes. And we practically got everything he wore. ALMOST.

I was in heaven that year. :nthat:

Want to say 95 was Brooklyn on nbatv and orange box looks to have been Suns game unless I have date wrong. I’m thinking tomorrow afternoon but just wishful thinking so we can speed this process!

Nah, I think the 8 had it best.
7-10 were FLAMES!!
11-13 PURE garbage.
14, 15 back to the flames.

you got me scratching my head on that one. I mean if this shoe was that good it would be more popping than J's and thats not really happening. It only looks that way because nike isnt producing as much as other years.

Lebron 7-10 and POSSIBLY 11 were his best models popularity wise and colorway wise. almost every drop was a hit. some weekends i had to choose if i wanted to try and cop lebrons or J's or some other NSW release they were wild. dudes getting shot and stabbed at X cork releases lol. The 15 had nowhere near that type of popularity and lebron playing some of his best ball as a living advertisement.

It took the Kith release for alot of people to even realize they existed.

Goes to show how much the landscape has changed. Want to say either the South Beach 8s or Big Bang 9s were the height of the LeBron hype.

Aesthetically, the XVs are one of the best for sure. Hard to top the 3s still for me.

you got me scratching my head on that one. I mean if this shoe was that good it would be more popping than J's and thats not really happening. It only looks that way because nike isnt producing as much as other years.

Lebron 7-10 and POSSIBLY 11 were his best models popularity wise and colorway wise. almost every drop was a hit. some weekends i had to choose if i wanted to try and cop lebrons or J's or some other NSW release they were wild. dudes getting shot and stabbed at X cork releases lol. The 15 had nowhere near that type of popularity and lebron playing some of his best ball as a living advertisement.

It took the Kith release for alot of people to even realize they existed.

True but you have to remember bball shoes aren't the "in thing" in casual wearing for the masses

NBA TV is considered national tv

EA5E6786-5487-46EC-96CB-3BD6E61A6133.jpeg
Wearing my cereals for the first time and HOLY HELL these shoes feel like walking on clouds. Closest I’ve been is Flyknit racers but lb 15s blow them out of the park

Last edited:
I think y’all are misinterpreting the question. I think what Nike has offered with the XV is on par with what they did with the Six. In terms of actual beloved colorways, now that’s a different story.

Last edited:
I always thought it would be awesome if Nike just randomly released old models . Not necessarily a retro but just like this year for example release a 9 an 11 and a 3 maybe with some sort of theme . And of course don’t make em super limited to get . I would love if they did that and with the kyrie line as well like just randomly released more 1-3s

i'd say the 7-11 still had over all better CWs and colabs/themes, they were prob the height of the lebron series and the XV is a good showing of potential to get the series back to that hype, though trying to get that back with basketball shoes not being the go to casual shoe will be difficult
i kinda disagree only because they are using flyknit in a way that captures the casual crowd and still people arent as excited for it and thats halfway for the colorways but alot of people dont like the silhouette. Its a very hate it or love it shoe. Although i feel they could have done a bit better in the looks department i cant fault them for being performance first when it comes to lebrons after the performance oversight which was the 11's/

Back
Top Bottom