*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

if you said performance wise id agree, but they literally look like hefty trash bags on feet and alotta ppl think the same.
81yn59k5QkL._SY450_.jpg

dont act like nike is releasing these at the same vol as they have. they would have SAT.

since the X thats not saying much really, but id rather take 11's going off looks alone as the 15's are like night and day fit wise

now im not here trying to bash the shoe im just bashing alot of the colorway choices so lets not start no stuff, you good fam.

hmm...never looked at it that way until you showed the stretched look of a trash bag...interesting!!!

i kinda disagree only because they are using flyknit in a way that captures the casual crowd and still people arent as excited for it and thats halfway for the colorways but alot of people dont like the silhouette. Its a very hate it or love it shoe. Although i feel they could have done a bit better in the looks department i cant fault them for being performance first when it comes to lebrons after the performance oversight which was the 11's/

i think you're giving flyknit to much credit, it hasnt helped the kd series sellout and theyre low tops, if its not a runner people arent checking "en mass"

yo deadass lebron 6's looked like a high top fubu
e613cbe1381237769ed9d279d82de2ad.jpg

4e4d40fc2b952_162396b.jpg

dope colorways but they were always embarrassing to look at.

:rofl:yeah perfect sum up of the ugly lebron 6

Back
Top Bottom