*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

No idea why my taste changed, but I went from liking my Griffeys the best to the AM95s as my favorite now out of the pack. Something about that black midsole&outside then the green air unit between, with the clean grey upper with the 3M. the shoe is super clean. Or maybe it's the fact I don't have the actual AM 95 Neon in my collection anymore, so these Lebron 15s AM are sort of like my real air max pair lol.

Hey bros. Anybody know if rmkstore.com is legit? Looking to cop those wine 15’s from them...

how many games has he won with the lebron watch series? all i can remember was a +10 vertical when using those

"According to Forbes, 2017 was an overall down year for the performance basketball footwear market as total revenue dipped 13.6%, but Nike LeBrons have been the biggest draw, even at a pricepoint much higher than the $120 average. Things to account for: Nike LeBrons consist of not only his signature models, but also his mid-level Soldier line. It’s not clear if the revenue brought in by the re-issue of his Air Zoom Generation have a role.

Rounding out the Top 5 in the list of NBA athletes with best-selling basketball footwear is Kyrie Irving, Kevin Durant, Steph Curry, and Michael Jordan. James Harden, who with adidas released a second signature shoe back in February, has yet to crack the top five."

1D96FFAA-43D1-45D0-9557-8ACF3D65A883.jpeg
These were out at foot locker today.

Back
Top Bottom