*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

There’s a Complex article about Nike bringing hype back to the LeBron 15. Here’s an excerpt:

Making sure the 15 was a strong shoe was important for Nike. But Petrie didn’t let the lack of success with his past four sneakers affect his current work with James. “I came from NikeTalk. I got O.G. thick skin from getting flamed or roasted on a message board,” he says.

:lol:
:nthat:

Petrie was molded by NikeTalk, word to Bane.

200.gif
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I remember wanting da acid lion 11 lows so bad :lol:. Til this day I stil don’t know why I didn’t need cop :smh:.

These ones that Lebron wore should've released. So sick
nike-lebron-12-low-black-red-yellow-pe-1-03.jpg

And the Trainwreck pair was rumored to be the champ pair, but since they lost they made it Trainwreck instead
nike-lebron-xii-12-trainwreck-sample.jpg

Man I finally pulled the trigger on the Lebron 15 diamond turds! Talk about ridiculous prices on stock x... so I went the ebay way! Oh and I'm also here to help. 15% off everything on ebay (plan2save). Pay it forward brothers.

Man I finally pulled the trigger on the Lebron 15 diamond turds! Talk about ridiculous prices on stock x... so I went the ebay way! Oh and I'm also here to help. 15% off everything on ebay (plan2save). Pay it forward brothers.
Dude... where were you when I spent $$$ on ebay resales about 2 weeks ago??? LMAO

I need those mamba mentality joints bad. Those are crushing every other Lebron 15 model I have seen this far. Oh those Jordan 1 lebron 15's are dope too. This silhouette is just so versatile its ridiculous. Easily top Lebron silhouette for me period!

Back
Top Bottom