*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

They're good, but not great for ball...definitely not a bad shoe but I wouldn't put it near the top of my rotation. Think 7/10, but because of the asthetics and cushioning I do wear them quite often if I'm just playing pickup ball or shooting around

It really depends on why kind of player you are too I think. Maybe they are suited better to players who don't need a lock down support. It didn't work well for my foot. The flyknit is just all over the place when you cut.

Yeah, I have a few pairs in different colorways and the ashes seem to be made from a more rigid like battleknit but even those are still pretty soft one broken in. While not as premium I still prefer mesh over Flyknit for performance purposes

If I didn't wear ankle braces when playing, I am not sure I would ball in the 15s. I've had some ankle rolls in them that could have been terrible if I hadn't worn the braces and I blame the lack of an outrigger. On a shoe sitting so high off the ground, as comfortable as they are, that's one simple omission that could have made a huge difference to stability of the shoe. I love playing in them, but I can see the reservations looking for more lockdown/stability and I completely understand.

2F7C6E96-D906-4EE9-8AFA-86D35D76486F.jpeg
6373301D-29C9-40C2-9E76-006251D85495.jpeg

Looks like a Lebron 8 X Off white vapor fly.....seems to have the translucent material on top. Guessing Lebron is wearing black socks in that photo walking in.

Nike need to put out the black diamond turfs!

or just put out the red and black in a pack and mass produce, WHY YOU PLAYING NIKE?!!!

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom