*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Hit the nail on the head. You're way to kind with the $80-$90 price by the way, I'd say those are the $50, red sticker joints you find at the back wall. Straight garbage. :smh:
You're right I was going to say some stuff I see for sale at Ross but was trying to up the price a little bit lol.

They’re dope but I know what you mean

I guess I don’t fall into that category because on first look I wanted these. And if they were $90 general release joints then I’d be copping. If they gonna do some kith status BS and overprice em too, hell no im good on that mess. I’m not about that jump thru hoops life, let alone pay 250.

That limited/collab/overpriced hype stuff is supposed to generate interest and hype or something??? Cuz that **** make me lose interest
They are dope to you and that's whats up but they are limited edition trash to me. Everybody isn't a limited chaser but its enough people that I feel comfortable saying that. Again if you like it cool I won't be in competition with you to cop them and hope you get em.

bruh please, i'm the lebron lifestyle shoe chaser, with a perfect set of released EXTs and over half the Keiths, just bcuz you don't like 'em don't mean they're trash to everyone, i like the look but i'm not going over $300, nope no more letting @ventureblake talking me into going all in on resell buys

:rofl: i'm checking IGA soon as i get back to TX
Bruh please my butt. I never said they're trash to everyone. Why are you so pissed over my view on them? If you like them great my view shouldn't have you feel some type of way. If you don't fit I to my viewpoint of a limited edition chaser pay what I say no mind because regardless we both are going to feel the way we do and nothing is changing our minds.

peteweezy peteweezy i came off kinda harsh but i respect it, at the same time there's not a lot of hypebeast in this thread if any at all, even the kiths were pretty polarizing and the most limited kith isn't the most expensive so there's that

anyways these remind of the hustle harts but with a better midsole.....prob better cushion setup overall too :tongue:

hustle harts, hahahahaha, i still can't believe they made a shoe for him

1465232874_68ed65a0cacff20bf3fc230c54d99f36.jpg

i liked them i thought they were def diff
LEBRON-x-JOHN-ELLIOT-x-NIKE-ICON-1.jpg

wow looking at both shoes together they don't look much a like at all :rofl:

Could have done without the toebox swoosh, but I like nonetheless. Summer '18 all white party go-to kicks....perhaps

:pimp:
They’re gonna msrp for how much though? I thought someone said 250 not sure if that’s confirmed or speculation. If so I’m out lol

:pimp:
They’re gonna msrp for how much though? I thought someone said 250 not sure if that’s confirmed or speculation. If so I’m out lol

that's a crappy price but the C&G/Prom 11s are $250 and a couple of his EXT 10-12 were the same, and the Kiths weren't cheap so i'm not surprised but i still don't like it, $200 would be easier to deal with or match the $175 of the retro azg and that be damn near perfect

Solecollector says $250...if that’s the case they can keep them. All white is apparently a friends and family exclusive but the black/white and other colors will be available. Still a BIG no thanks at that price.

I copped hustle harts.
I think they’re cool.

yes sir, i think the shoe itself is cool, i just wished it wasn't connected to comedian, nothing against the comedian, just don't think he's THAT funny, but anyway, the shoe itself is cool.

Solecollector says $250...if that’s the case they can keep them. All white is apparently a friends and family exclusive but the black/white and other colors will be available. Still a BIG no thanks at that price.

$250 I'm out. Sorry, Nike. The Cap and Gown 11 was even hard to accept at that price.

Back
Top Bottom