*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

YQOtztP.jpg

Nah you're just an excuse maker. The Cavs had a chance to win and didn't period.

That over turned call was a momentum shift.
Bad calls, no calls...how are those excuses? Just facts. They lost, also a fact. CAVs had that game in the bag, refs and odds were stacked against them. It’s just game one, but the tone is set. Gonna be a good series.

CAVs in 7...maybe 6.

Bad calls, no calls...how are those excuses? Just facts. They lost, also a fact. CAVs had that game in the bag, refs and odds were stacked against them. It’s just game one, but the tone is set. Gonna be a good series.

CAVs in 7...maybe 6.
I say Warriors in 6, that call overturned call was good call

CAVs in 7...maybe 6.

Lol, Cavs let one go they SHOULD of had.....Warriors will not play that bad again and Lebron will not avg 50 ppg. Warriors in 6. Possibly 5...

Butttttt.....Those shoes are NIIIIIIIICE.

Looks like the black golds have dried up in my size
I'm in the same boat sort of but it's with finding the pairs that have the solid outsole, all that is available in my size is just the translucent outsole. How is the traction on the translucent outsole with this model?

CAVs in 7...maybe 6.
Facts become excuses for me because no matter what could y'all have still won the game? Since we know the answer them facts just become factual excuses my man. Of course you're not going to agree but that's how I see it regardless of what it is. If it was the last play and nothing could be done after I understand more but when you still had a chance to win nah. We also don't know if the game was in the bag because who is to say y'all go down and score?

I agree with peteweezy, a lot of people acting like the game was a guaranteed W, including some of my good friends. Nah, we’ll never know how it would have played out.

Facts become excuses for me because no matter what could y'all have still won the game? Since we know the answer them facts just become factual excuses my man. Of course you're not going to agree but that's how I see it regardless of what it is. If it was the last play and nothing could be done after I understand more but when you still had a chance to win nah. We also don't know if the game was in the bag because who is to say y'all go down and score?

I agree with peteweezy, a lot of people acting like the game was a guaranteed W, including some of my good friends. Nah, we’ll never know how it would have played out.

I get what you guys are saying and respect it.

By in the bag, I mean, until they reversed the call, the CAVs had the lead/advantage. The ball was theirs but that reversal changed everything. After KD hit the free throws, it was notched up....and it was at that point, that it was CLEAR what was really going on haha.

Seriously though, definitely a closer game than expected all the way through, until OT that is. If all of the games are like this, this series will be a nail biter for sure.

Overall I think the 15 was a great change of pace.

I wouldn't be disappointed at all if the 16 was very similar, but with a revised lacing system (maybe even a strap, like the Deion versions) and a more stable platform (outriggers, etc).

I get what you guys are saying and respect it.

By in the bag, I mean, until they reversed the call, the CAVs had the lead/advantage. The ball was theirs but that reversal changed everything. After KD hit the free throws, it was notched up....and it was at that point, that it was CLEAR what was really going on haha.

Seriously though, definitely a closer game than expected all the way through, until OT that is. If all of the games are like this, this series will be a nail biter for sure.

Hill just needed to hit that free throw or the Cavs needed to call a timeout after the rebound.

The game didn't hinge on the overturned call to me.

Overall I think the 15 was a great change of pace.

I wouldn't be disappointed at all if the 16 was very similar, but with a revised lacing system (maybe even a strap, like the Deion versions) and a more stable platform (outriggers, etc).

I agree.... we got the line back on track after it derailed following the X (goat) id be happy if the 16 is an evolution of the 15. To me the 15 was a dope model, very comfy, but not too good on court bc lockdown and traction were weak. If the 16 is a similar model to the 15 with the proper performance improvements id be hyped

They definitely improved the upper, but the midsole, outsole setup still needs a lot of work for off court purposes..

I agree.... we got the line back on track after it derailed following the X (goat) id be happy if the 16 is an evolution of the 15. To me the 15 was a dope model, very comfy, but not too good on court bc lockdown and traction were weak. If the 16 is a similar model to the 15 with the proper performance improvements id be hyped

The XI was a great model to me looks and performance wise.

Any pics out there of these being worn casually?

My 1st pair (blk/multi’s) of these just came in and im havin more trouble than i thought makin these look swaggy. Lol

The shoe itself looks dope but if i cant make em work casually, i gotta send em back.

My 1st pair (blk/multi’s) of these just came in and im havin more trouble than i thought makin these look swaggy. Lol

The shoe itself looks dope but if i cant make em work casually, i gotta send em back.

Try checking instagram

I use to want a pair of soaps so bad during my "skater" phase :lol::smh:

5th-6th grade...first I tried being a fruit booter but it just wasn't fun at all. I had a pair of soaps and I actually loved them...had a lot of fun for the 6 months I could wear them (feet grew 1 size a year). Then I just stuck to skateboarding. Es, Emerica, Circa, Globe, etc were my jam.

Maybe try athletic or tapered jeans or pants. You could also pinroll your jeans/chinos for a tapered look.

If all else fails wear some shorts.

Back
Top Bottom