*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I just came here to say that after intially being underwhelmed with the 15's... the more I play in them the more they become my favorites despite a lack of an outrigger and the fact that they're so high off the ground.

The impact protection and acceptable traction is great and the cushion won't bottom out like boost. Boost is probably a better cushion set up but it's got an expiration date on it.

I'm buying as many 15's on sale once the hash wall is flooded with them at the outlets!

I just came here to say that after intially being underwhelmed with the 15's... the more I play in them the more they become my favorites despite a lack of an outrigger and the fact that they're so high off the ground.

The impact protection and acceptable traction is great and the cushion won't bottom out like boost. Boost is probably a better cushion set up but it's got an expiration date on it.

I'm buying as many 15's on sale once the hash wall is flooded with them at the outlets!

did you have any issues like catching the lateral edge, maybe i'm not used to the shoe but it being high off the ground and lack of outrigger made me catch the edge once in my hoop session, scared me a little bit since i'm heavy, thought i was going to fall.

Any pics out there of these being worn casually?

My 1st pair (blk/multi’s) of these just came in and im havin more trouble than i thought makin these look swaggy. Lol

The shoe itself looks dope but if i cant make em work casually, i gotta send em back.

7693FEEF-7B25-42EB-B3DF-EFACED715601.jpeg

My favorite is still the ghost color way. Ever since I got ghost, I hardly wore my New heights.

Back
Top Bottom