*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

at least they're smart enough not to feature him in any specific jersey on the cover

Looks dope. Wonder what the special edition will include.

After the huge hype and disappointment that was the 2k14 XI's, I don't think we should get some 15 or 16 2k19's lol

Looks dope. Wonder what the special edition will include.

After the huge hype and disappointment that was the 2k14 XI's, I don't think we should get some 15 or 16 2k19's lol

The NBA 2K19 20th Anniversary Edition includes the following digital items:

• 100,000 Virtual Currency
  • 50,000 MyTEAM points
  • 20 MyTEAM League Packs (delivered one a week). Build your perfect fantasy team featuring a guaranteed Sapphire LeBron card and more!
  • 10 MyTEAM Packs (delivered one a week beginning at the start of the NBA season)
  • 5 LeBron-themed murals for MyCOURT
  • LeBron MyCOURT design
  • King's Collection - Nike LeBron apparel & footwear (25 pairs!)
Physical items include:
  • Poster
  • Sticker sheet
  • Wristband
https://nba.2k.com/2k18/buy/
(just choose 19 from the dropdown box at the top)

The NBA 2K19 20th Anniversary Edition includes the following digital items:

• 100,000 Virtual Currency
  • 50,000 MyTEAM points
  • 20 MyTEAM League Packs (delivered one a week). Build your perfect fantasy team featuring a guaranteed Sapphire LeBron card and more!
  • 10 MyTEAM Packs (delivered one a week beginning at the start of the NBA season)
  • 5 LeBron-themed murals for MyCOURT
  • LeBron MyCOURT design
  • King's Collection - Nike LeBron apparel & footwear (25 pairs!)
Physical items include:
  • Poster
  • Sticker sheet
  • Wristband
https://nba.2k.com/2k18/buy/
(just choose 19 from the dropdown box at the top)
Stickers and a wristband? Laaame

Never bothered with the MyTeam stuff

Finally got around to replacing my basketball shoes lol.

IMG_0751.jpg
IMG_0752.jpg

The best hyperdunk IMO.

Definitely agree, part of the reason I wasn't in such a rush to replace them haha.

debating on getting the four horsemen, fruity pebbles or the bhm. leaning on four hoursemen

Something just looks off on the Four Horsemen to me...Fruity Pebbles look a little cleaner, but a little too expensive. BHM is on sale at a few places so that's why I grabbed those...Dig the colors of the mesh as well.

if i do get these it'll just to be a spot up shooter, not gonna risk injury doing crossovers

When I saw that ankle roll :smh:
Luckily Lebron is an alien and was fully recovered in 4.5 seconds

Unfortunately it doesn’t really matter lol

Rolled my ankle in the 15 lows last weekend going after a rebound just shooting around at the park. They'll be relegated to casuals from now on.

Back
Top Bottom