*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

no worries man i'm in kuwait bored AF so debating keeps the time passing by and it's only been 4, 12-15, oh ok if the 16 does then it'll be 5 in row, ok i'm picking up what you putting down

:rofl:amazing is a bit of a stretch for most of the AJ models, minus most 11s, i only like the dressy ones, 12, 16, 19, 23, with honorable mentions to 2009, 2012 & 28

1,3,4,5,11,12,13 are all casual classics... 6,7,8,9,10 can all be worn casually with ease as well...

I want to know when the red Deion’s are realeasing. It’s almost summer so should be soon

i wonder if we actually get them plus we're still supposed to vote on a pair of from the watch that didn't release, i wonder how close it's gonna be between the azg and sb

1,3,4,5,11,12,13 are all casual classics... 6,7,8,9,10 can all be worn casually with ease as well...

i hate the way the models that i didn't name look casually or otherwise, idc what the masses like, i beat to my own drum, here's how crazy i am, i only went for the Travis Scott AJ4s bcuz he's a Texas artist and they were an ode to the Houston Oilers, and it's more so of the 2nd one than the first bcuz i've no interest in his purps or the other colors, i grabbed the jeters only bcuz there was a #2 on the back and i'm the "II", there normally has to be something like that to make me even look at these fan fav AJ, same thing with the lebron models mostly before the X, 7s 8s and 5s were cool though the rest don't even get a 2nd look by me minus.....
nike-air-zoom-generation-pony-hair-glow-medial

these are the only good looking azg

i normally stick to only buying the ext line of lebron and the prm/non-performance style like the kiths, but i bought a bunch of 15s (flyknit done like this and the kobe X just does it for me) like the bhm, both b&w MC, all white lows(for a custom), griffey's, with the exception of the 12(there's 6exts) i think i haven't had more lebron's in awhile, 1x 14 (cw sucked), 4x 13s, 7x 12s, 6x 11s, 3x Xs, and 7x 15s so far

i hate the way the models that i didn't name look casually or otherwise, idc what the masses like, i beat to my own drum, here's how crazy i am, i only went for the Travis Scott AJ4s bcuz he's a Texas artist and they were an ode to the Houston Oilers, and it's more so of the 2nd one than the first bcuz i've no interest in his purps or the other colors, i grabbed the jeters only bcuz there was a #2 on the back and i'm the "II", there normally has to be something like that to make me even look at these fan fav AJ, same thing with the lebron models mostly before the X, 7s 8s and 5s were cool though the rest don't even get a 2nd look by me minus.....
nike-air-zoom-generation-pony-hair-glow-medial

these are the only good looking azg

i normally stick to only buying the ext line of lebron and the prm/non-performance style like the kiths, but i bought a bunch of 15s (flyknit done like this and the kobe X just does it for me) like the bhm, both b&w MC, all white lows(for a custom), griffey's, with the exception of the 12(there's 6exts) i think i haven't had more lebron's in awhile, 1x 14 (cw sucked), 4x 13s, 7x 12s, 6x 11s, 3x Xs, and 7x 15s so far

Why you taking photos in black and white?

So, the 15s are unstable? I like how these look but don’t want to be rolling my ankles all the time.

Theyre not for everyone. I liked them as soon as I saw them. When I had them in my hand, it was just a matter of when I'd get to wear them.

i do like 'em i'm wondering if they're worth paying resell for though, that diamond turf strap really sets them off, i know i'd be all over the reds but since we have no word on them other lebron saying we'll get a chance i feel like this might be the only real chance

i do like 'em i'm wondering if they're worth paying resell for though, that diamond turf strap really sets them off, i know i'd be all over the reds but since we have no word on them other lebron saying we'll get a chance i feel like this might be the only real chance

Oh ok. I feel you. I was lucky I had a NTer hold it down for slightly above retail or I'd have never gotten them.

for those who got the DTs and play in them. do the straps actually work? im thinking the plastic buckle will dig into your shoes when running

Copped bhms for 133 from ndc sale.

Got my crosshairs on the hollywoods now.

Gave the blk/gold lows a second look yesterday. Cant fake, joints kinda slick on the low. Lol

The Xv’s def snuck up on me...

I had more issues with the flyknit, my foot was not held securely on lateral moves.
I wear these shoes to ball in...a lot...and have had similar experiences at times where it feels like the upper just isn't supportive enough. I do like to crank my laces really tight and that does helps a lot. Good thing about this shoe is that I don't feel much lace pressure when I do that, but the materials do loosen up during play where I may have to relace and tighten then again every 20-30 minutes. I don't know, I never got the fascination with knits...battleknit, flyknit, primeknit...unless it's reinforced with some kind of layering (like the Kobe 11 for example) I never reach for any of the shoes I own with those materials when it's time to do some serious hooping. Glad to know it's not just me lol

Back
Top Bottom