*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I wonder if Lebron won the championship this year where the 15's would've ranked all time on the list

I don't know, but in 2016 he ditched his XIIIs for Soldiers. So even though he wore an unpopular model most of the year, it was still the model that propelled him towards (arguably) his greatest achievement. But nobody is going to put the XIII near the top of any list :lol:

The 15 is the best overall model of his second decade with Nike, I'd say that.

I like the look of Battleknit, gives the shoe a premium feel to it.

Maybe they can refine it so it's more supportive...kind of like the flyknit used on the AJ 32.

Lower the midsole just a tad and add outriggers for NT's sake.

Somebody tell homeboy Kobe didn’t wear the ADs :lol:

2nd time I clicked on one of your vids. Will be the last. Do you though, man, do you.

I will say, if a Filipino said something like, “hey (random black nba player), you better not come back to (insert hometown) this summer, you better go to Africa and chase some gazelles or some ****” it probably wouldn’t be well received :wink:

anyone own the graffitis? thinkin off pickin em up off nike clearance for hoopin.

I grabbed the BHM for ball already, but I'm debating grabbing a pair of the Graffiti as well since I'm really enjoying the XV. The Graffiti look very sick in person...I never had the Lebron IX Freegum so these would be a good substitute.

you seen my post on IG so you seen how to wear these, the biggest thing with anything is just be true to yourself, forget what everybody else thinks, i love #NTDenim idc if half the shoe covered

"i hate skinny jeans bcuz the burner keep rubbin"
"clothes still baggy enough to let my nuts hang"
"can't wear skinny jeans, 'cause my knots don't fit"

Back
Top Bottom