*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

FROOTZ.PNG

Can anyone explain or provide context as to why the hell Kyrie Irving was associating with notorious street Gang Froot Town Piru Bloods recently?

This man is a sincere idiot.
He's a weirdo. Didn't he want to commit suicide because of Kehlani?

PLEASE no more flyknit or one piece uppers. Hoping for a more traditional looking basketball shoe

I hear you and agree with you, but the factories are set up to produce Knit based shoes for all the brands (Nike, Jordan, Adidas, Puma, etc..) along with Knit being touted as some ultra innovative type 'ish. It's almost a given that the XVI will have a one piece, knit upper.

you the first person ive seen say 11's fit fine. even lebron hated the fit on those. i can wear em all day but randomly you feel the squeeze i hate that model with a passion

It depends on how I feel that day. Everything feels great for me except the toe box. Sometimes I can take the pressure/pinch. Just not a go to shoe as much as I like them

Anyone know where I can get the Black Gold Lebron 15 in an 11.5? Retail is ok but not more than retail

Tinker Hatfield Says Nike Is Excited to Deliver LeBron 'Groundbreaking' Sneakers in LA

"I think we're all excited about the fact that LeBron is really still interested in winning more championships," said Hatfield. "He's coming to LA to do that. We're all excited to participate. If we can help him do that by, first of all, designing a product that helps him play at his highest level, that's job one. Job two, of course, is how can we leverage his personality moving to LA and kind of build a nice story around that. And then, of course, from that, style can be unique and interesting and it can be what I would call a groundbreaking kind of product."

As of now, there's not a confirmed launch date for the Nike LeBron 16, but fans can expect more consumer-driven releases next season.

"We're always looking for opportunities to not just design products, but to leverage storytelling into meaningful designs that people can connect with," said Hatfield.

Tinker Hatfield Says Nike Is Excited to Deliver LeBron 'Groundbreaking' Sneakers in LA

"I think we're all excited about the fact that LeBron is really still interested in winning more championships," said Hatfield. "He's coming to LA to do that. We're all excited to participate. If we can help him do that by, first of all, designing a product that helps him play at his highest level, that's job one. Job two, of course, is how can we leverage his personality moving to LA and kind of build a nice story around that. And then, of course, from that, style can be unique and interesting and it can be what I would call a groundbreaking kind of product."

As of now, there's not a confirmed launch date for the Nike LeBron 16, but fans can expect more consumer-driven releases next season.

"We're always looking for opportunities to not just design products, but to leverage storytelling into meaningful designs that people can connect with," said Hatfield.

Translation:

“We’re excited about Lebrons move to LA because it will allow us to charge $250 without blinking!”

This is the worst part about Lebron coming to the Lakers...

Back
Top Bottom