*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Finally breaking them out....
20180704_113443.jpg

Oh yea my brother who knows nothing about shoes but buys and sells stuff a lot in person and on eBay texted me a pic of Hollywood’s worn once in my size I told em yea grab em for 80..will make 3 pairs of 15s...we gonna miss ya here in Ohio LeBron but Ill still follow in L.A .my fav player so I follow and everyone calls that a bandwagon..oh wel. Let’s see some lakers 16s I guess hopefully react sole

I know this ain't the LeBron 11 thread but was interested in buying a cheap pair somewhere, what's the sizing on em like, are they wide friendly or run long?

I know this ain't the LeBron 11 thread but was interested in buying a cheap pair somewhere, what's the sizing on em like, are they wide friendly or run long?

They are not wide-foot friendly, and they have a shallow toe box. I would go up a half size. I'm a size 14 and I have a few pairs of size 15s that feel good although a little long.

They fit slightly long but I went true to size and the fit is money.

There's that weird adjustment period like with foamposites where the shoe takes some time to mold to your foot but once you've broken them in, you're good.

I don't know that I'd call them wide footer friendly though...

Yo has anyone seen the blk/gold pair in San 11.5 anywhere else for retail?

Back
Top Bottom