*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Anybody in NYC know of any HOH locations getting them?

Been making calls, but also getting the “I don’t know” runaround.

Yeah. I dont think this draw was really warranted. Feels like a false win. I'll just return mine once they arrive, either that or hook up some cat that struck out but really wanted them

35A5815E-4DBA-4A6D-BE05-97E64F2A24F9.jpeg

Broke them out today just because.....

Everyone says that.....then you look and they’re $300 like the white pair. These will be more than those

Maybe after they dry up, but I have 3 HOH in my area getting them, and they got 0 pairs of the Lebron Watch.

Also depends on size, but you can have them for 275$ right now. Once more pairs it I could see 250$ or so.

How do you guys get so many "fraud" alerts? I only get those when it's a legitimate situation...like someone buying train tickets in London when I live in NYS.

Everyone says that.....then you look and they’re $300 like the white pair. These will be more than those

These are about $217 after tax.... $300 nets you about $260 after fees for various platforms when selling. That aint much TBH.

Like i mentioned before, resell all depends on availability & size.
Lower # = $
Smaller Size = $

These seem to be at more HOH's compared to the other LeBron drops, so could correlate to more made. Which means lower resell....

Time will tell though if that matters to any of you.

PO

Got a W off SNKRS, but it was for my presto size & i never changed it after the OW raffle. :smh:
So if a local HOH near me has them, ill probably return them if i can get another in my true size.

PO

First place I called. Dude said “I don’t know, but they released on SNKRS.”

Got the Orange Box & Mowabbs from there.
From my understanding they will have them. My ftl gets everything they get, and my ftl is getting them, so I believe Harlem will have them.

These are about $217 after tax.... $300 nets you about $260 after fees for various platforms when selling. That aint much TBH.

Like i mentioned before, resell all depends on availability & size.
Lower # = $
Smaller Size = $

These seem to be at more HOH's compared to the other LeBron drops, so could correlate to more made. Which means lower resell....

Time will tell though if that matters to any of you.

PO
yea. I don’t care really.....I’ll have mine at retail.

Wish i could have grabbed the white pair for retail tho. Smh

Back
Top Bottom