*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Only far HOH getting them. Not worth it for 2 hours round trip to the city. I'll just save my money for the Griffey. I wanted to dye the red upper black lol.

Just found a pair of the black/gold for $215 shipped in my elusive sz 12. Its so hard to find any good color ways in sz 12. I feel like they didn't produce a lot...

Reactions: Ube
Hey I picked up a pair today. Anyone finding the strap is a little annoying when wearing them? My regular 15s feel great but not sure about these.

they released these like a true QS, jordan brand take notes

100% agree. that's how I define a QS, these didnt have a release date. No one really knew these would come out in stores today at all. Obviously with social media and forums like this it does get leaked so some of us do know. But in general they did release out of the blue, FTL didn't even have them on the release locator till this morning, also I don't think any sneaker twitters blasted out in store drop of these until this morning.

unfortunately, it doesn't matter cause the majority of the resell hype beasts who knew about it and copped easy this morning and thought they would get a fast come up on these flipping them while no one knew the info were in for a big surprise cause its now known these are everywhere lol. Everyone's backing off and bailing, all of a sudden no one really wants them.

Hey I picked up a pair today. Anyone finding the strap is a little annoying when wearing them? My regular 15s feel great but not sure about these.

In what sense of annoying? I hate when straps or other things get in the way or can be felt while walking/playing in them. KD IV was a prime example of why I don't like straps if they hurt my foot.

Ditto for me too. I placed an email to them yesterday asking status but I’ve yet to hear anything. They are really taking the full 5 business days to ship

Yeah man my order won’t be here till Monday and it took two emails to get a response on why no shipping notification.

Back
Top Bottom