*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

They’re finally on the footlocker map , it’s everywhere. Not limited at all and already “bricks” in value. Everyone on Twitter is pretty salty and mad they aren’t limited lol.

On another note, only person at my HOH. Manager said no one called or cared for them. Not a surprise. Got my pair that’s all that matters can care less about if they’re hyped or not. Made my morning easier. Couldn’t use a coupon though they are labled “QS”

I figured that would be the case from my previous posts. Most people don't care for shoes these days if there is not a $ to be made....

PO

they released these like a true QS, jordan brand take notes

If HOH did a QS drop of something limited or nice like a Travis 4, a good portion would still be backdoored, even with the apps... :lol:
If there was $ to be made on these Deions or limited to like 4 stores, they would be gone.

PO

I figured that would the case from my previous posts. Most people don't care for shoes these days if there is not a $ to be made....

PO

yep. pretty much. im sure the majority was amped up for these with the SNKRS draw that made it look exclusive lol. Till........this semi- GR drop that happened today in FTL with no value on "stockx" as well now . Kids bailed and hopped off ship quick lol. No one is rushing to check these out.

Copped 2 pear thank you, Nike
giphy.gif

Sig shoe of the year for you?

Also the Kyrie cereal pack drops tomorrow. That alone was gonna have people making a decision.

now that i remembered i had a champs gift card i'm all for these, will use that tomorrow for the 12s and CTC for my daughter, should cost me $30 out of pocket for those too with mil discount, that makes these an easy purchase if i can find them since there are no HoH in my area without driving 2hrs north, south, SE :angry:

What's retail on these?

$200

What was the voting thing again? Clearly SB would win...

we were supposed to vote on the unreleased watch pairs and they'd release that pair for purchase, so what AZG, Waffle, and SB were our choices? can't imagine the waffle even getting that many votes, so it'd be between the AZG/SB but yeah it prob be like 10% waffle, 40% AZG and 50% SB

we were supposed to vote on the unreleased watch pairs and they'd release that pair for purchase, so what AZG, Waffle, and SB were our choices? can't imagine the waffle even getting that many votes, so it'd be between the AZG/SB but yeah it prob be like 10% waffle, 40% AZG and 50% SB
SB would take 70%+ of the vote I bet.

Back
Top Bottom