*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

He wasn't going to make $, don't give him too much credit... :lol: Was probably easier selling to you than returning it.

PO
I’m going to give him a lot of credit, and I put a little extra in his pocket for his help. He lives in the same state as me, and these only dropped on the east side of the state where he lives. He saw I wanted them, offered to go grab me a pair and did so on his lunch. It was about being a good dude, not about making money on kicks.

The strap is pretty tight when strapped down, but I never like to strap those down if I’m wearing causally anyways, so doesnt bother me. Looks fine because the strap loops on the tongue before you hook it through the plastic clip on the other side of the shoe, so it stays put half-strapped.

I’m going to give him a lot of credit, and I put a little extra in his pocket for his help. He lives in the same state as me, and these only dropped on the east side of the state where he lives. He saw I wanted them, offered to go grab me a pair and did so on his lunch. It was about being a good dude, not about making money on kicks.
Crazy how people think nowadays

there's still good peoples out here believe it or not

That's awesome.

I was joking, but my point was he had no choice but to help you or not buy them, as he COULDNT make money on them otherwise.

PO

How are the Red DT moving? Think I can still find them in HOH’s in Houston? Wasn’t able to grab them on release day.

5B11BA09-AAA6-4D95-9E1A-8D639B15833E.jpeg

JE arrived today in 9.5. Will edit with pics later. They sold out of socks in L (I probably fit M better anyway), so they sent me a store credit of $25. Let me know if anyone has M or L in socks and doesn’t plan to keep. Anyone besides JE stock them?

Restock on NDC

Sorry guys for double posting threads/quoting. I've been a long time follower of NDC but haven't really used it much.

Ugh I'm low key tight that I was only able to scoop up a size 12 JE x Lebron. They come in the mail tomorrow. I'm a size 13 normally and I wear ortho insoles. I REALLY hope they fit.

Does anybody want to swap a size 13 for my size 12? (I'm very reputable on eBay, if you need proof). I would hate selling the size 12, just so I can buy a size 13. I always take a $20-30 L whenever I do that :frown:

Back
Top Bottom