*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Now these....sheesh.

A7B8FB35-636A-4DCB-82DD-9E054FC43609.jpeg
1DB4A70D-B972-48B3-8283-2BE2A21781EF.jpeg
F7CDAC3B-B863-459A-BB7F-398AC24E08B6.jpeg

Anyone that wants a size large in the John Elliot socks hit me for retail plus shipping.

I think I liked looking at the shoe more than I was going to wear it. Sent off to StockX. was not for me and just got a pair of white cement 4s instead.

Super excited, just picked up my size 12 red DT at HOH UTC in San Diego. Longshot but glad I made the drive to check. Didnt expect to find them still but the post a page back saying there were some left made me check.

1smartalec 1smartalec They are. Check Eastbay, DSG, etc. I’m waiting on discount. Just switched to black/gold lows from pewter last night (9.5 if anyone is looking to try them).

Last edited:
Super excited, just picked up my size 12 red DT at HOH UTC in San Diego. Longshot but glad I made the drive to check. Didnt expect to find them still but the post a page back saying there were some left made me check.

I knew they were still out in Daygo.

Looks like they’ve lifted restrictions on codes since earlier in the week. Need that 20% on FTL so I can use a VIP reward. This is a great hoops shoe for $100.

Back
Top Bottom