*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

20180817_113926.jpg
jrbqwfy07

My only complaint about the red diamond turf lebrons is that the paint on the air bubble was done poorly, it looks like someone just took white out and blindly did it. I've seen a couple of pairs and they all seem to have sloppy paint chipping or missing paint spots on the air bubble. Glue on the shoe seems to be more excessive than any of the other 15s I've seen including my other Lebron watch shoes, maybe these were more massively produced that's why. Just my daily NT daily inspector gadget report lol

oh btw, went to the mall and saw a pair on display, turned it around and saw the back heel/bubble separating from each other with a gap.....pretty bad defect.

Attachments

• FLAWWWwww.jpg
    FLAWWWwww.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 57
My only complaint about the red diamond turf lebrons is that the paint on the air bubble was done poorly, it looks like someone just took white out and blindly did it. I've seen a couple of pairs and they all seem to have sloppy paint chipping or missing paint spots on the air bubble. Glue on the shoe seems to be more excessive than any of the other 15s I've seen including my other Lebron watch shoes, maybe these were more massively produced that's why.

Mine look perfect. You came across some doozies.

981201D2-B99A-4EC2-8599-639ADB69B245.jpeg
Went to DSG after work to “try them on”. Then I asked the rep if I wanted them for the online offer, would I just have to order online? He radioed and got the clearance to honor the $10 for every $50 spent promo. I stacked with a $50 reward I had, so $75 out the door.

My first Lebron low, last of this model.

Last edited:
how are the traction on the lows? are the translucent ones the same as the solid color ones in terms of performance? i'm thinking about the red with the solid white soles, but if the translucent soles perform just as well, i would want the black and gold colorway with the off white translucent soles.

Back
Top Bottom