*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Wish they put this on the battleknit
qcmrcplkfkf7h5hb7hup.jpg

Anyone that has a pair can you tell me how they run? Big or small? I usually wear a 8,8.5 so I need to know don’t want mess around and get the wrong size since I want the ashes to hoop in.

“TTS” has the most confusing meaning on this forum so I’ll put it like this. Every Nike and adidas shoe I own is a size 11, MINUS the LeBron 11,12 & 13.

When I tried the 15 on, there was extra toe room in my typical size 11 so I went ahead and sized down to the 10.5.

Hope that helps.

This TTS business gotta stop cuz I’ve seen people with their toenails digging into the end of the shoe and acting like it’s their TTS lol

Some people have an inch worth of space in the heel of a shoe. That’s the worst :sick:

So I tried these on without the insoles just for the heck of it and they are still mad comfortable. This Max Zoom is the truth :smokin

Stopped by the closest House of Hoops to get these on my way home from work and they still had a full size run. Tried a 12 and a 13 on. The 12 was super tight in width, but the 13 was just right despite the extra room in the toe box.

Didn't plan on it, but was right down the street from HOH during work today, and was grabbing a pair for a buddy anyways.
IMG_9105.JPG

This release and the numbers were nothing like OONW's, those popped up on SNKRS unannounced and hit like 2 physical stores.
The store I went to this afternoon still had 2 full size runs sitting, and we never get good Brons in my area.

Didn't plan on it, but was right down the street from HOH during work today, and was grabbing a pair for a buddy anyways.
IMG_9105.JPG

This release and the numbers were nothing like OONW's, those popped up on SNKRS unannounced and hit like 2 physical stores.
The store I went to this afternoon still had 2 full size runs sitting, and we never get good Brons in my area.
Should go to my hoh to try them on

IMG_9105.JPG

Why do they look good here?

What camera do you use?

IMG_9105.JPG

ugh...I'm going to use my one get-out-of-jail free card and kindly ask if anyone sees the Ghosts in a size 14 to send me a PM. Help a sasquatch out. :lol:

What’s retail on these? Are they gonna release regular ones not into the sneaker head collecting. Just wanna play b-ball in them.

Back
Top Bottom