*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Walmart:
52F6903D-25AF-42E2-8E01-45DC82AEC518.jpeg
The future:
C4B8085B-580E-468A-BC7B-370ABFBD884E.jpeg
20441DDC-B71E-4752-8532-B2E78FBE1C74.jpeg

I'm feeling those all black and gum joints mostly because I'm a sucker for gum soles.

Can't front, these in-hand pictures of the Ghost color way are cool.

The Gum is a dope pair. Man I can already see a couple pairs of these XVs ending up in my collection. I do agree though the gum pair looks more like a lifestyle pair than one to hoop in.

I happened to stop by the Nike store in soho, nyc cause I was really intended was suppose to check out the Google store to buy a google home device. But the location wasn’t there in soho it’s in flatiron. Grrr I was tight.

Anyway I checks out the lebron xv and surprisingly they had XV ghost but they were sold out. Honestly they look really good in person and I’m surprised how light weight they were compared to previous lebron signature shoes. Defiantly get a pair when the hypeb dies down a little and just get regular GR color. The black gum joint looks nice but I agree they should be translucent maybe black gray translucent will do with the gum sole. God know the clear sole will collect dust.

Defiantly thumps up. Nike did a great job.

I also pepped the air Jordan xxxii ehhhh not my style. automatic pass/flop.

Ps. Nike soho store has indoor half court basketball gym they allow u test drive the shoes and play ball in them. I couldn’t test a pair out had to leave for work. But did play a pick up game on west 4th street in my kobe nxt and won.

Ice cube gif” today was good day.”

Ashes are g to be copped.......on disco.
Wish my jeans would fit like that at the ankle :ohwell:

Paid a bit over retail+tax for a pair of Ghosts...don't feel too bad though since I haven't copped anything since the Kyrie 3 BLs

My girl recently told me to do that, gotta find a legit spot. How much does that usually run?

Prices vary by the shop, but you'll save money if you bring in multiple pairs at once. I got a pair of pants that was too long hemmed and it was $15 (their minimum), but I had four pairs of pants tapered and it was like $30.

Thanks fellas. Didn't really mean to detail the thread. Back to the 15's, looks like the cw potential is going to be great on these. I was getting worried for second that we'd only get 3-4 decent CW's

Back
Top Bottom